Spencer Hastings- Gun (c)

Pretty Little Liars One Shot

Everything moved so quickly that you were certain things had happened faster than any normal human could move. You'd been face to face with A before, of course, them behind a mask, but you'd never felt so fearful for your life. You and your girlfriend Spencer had been loured off away from town when thinking your friend was in danger. However now you were in an abandoned building away from anyone else without any signal and with A before you.

Quickly the upper hand changed during a skirmish, leading to you being stood in front of Spencer a gun in your hand with A opposite you, not seeming phased by the loaded weapon in your hand. You'd bought a gun when danger had become a daily element of your life but didn't tell Spencer. You never wanted to have to use it however you needed to know there was a way you could protect yourself and the woman you loved.

"You have a gun?" She questioned, peering over your shoulder at the masked person before you.

"I'm sorry for not telling you but I thought it might make me feel safer," you shrugged.

You didn't believe in people taking justice into your own hands, even with A having hurt and destroyed you and your friends, you still didn't see it as your right to kill them. There was a justice system for a reason, even if it was flawed.

"We're the good guys Y/N, we don't use guns. We do what's right and try not to die, we don't kill people, that makes us the bad guys," she stated.

Even though you didn't want to kill the person before you, you were prepared to pull the trigger if there was no other way for you and Spencer to stay safe.

"Good, bad, I'm the one with the gun," you frowned. "We need to stand up for ourselves for once, just running around and letting this bitch do hell to us clearly isn't a good survival tactic."

"You don't want to be a murderer though," she whispered, letting her hand move to your shoulder.

"It'd be self-defence," you retorted. "But no, I don't want to kill them but if pointing this thing at them is the only way we get out of here, then it's what we've got to do."

Spencer nodded her head, understanding what you were doing. She opened the door behind you, that you had come through.

"Come on, I'll guide you, just keep your eyes on them."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.