Tahani Al-Jamil- Soulmate (c)

The Good Place One Shot

Y/F/F/C- Your Favourite Female Celebrity

In life you had never believed that heaven or hell existed, and you were kind of right, rather The Good Place and The Bad Place. It was a weird thought that there was truly something after death, especially now that you were dead and sat in what felt like a school counsellors office. You weren't sure that they had made the right decision as you weren't a terribly good person like some of the others you met, but you weren't going to complain. Whatever the Bad Place held, you didn't want to know, and you were going to keep a cheery face and figure out what was going on there.

You were shown around the neighbourhood that you were expected to spend eternity in until you were taken to a mansion where Michael, the architect of the neighbourhood, told you someone very important to you would be there. He let himself in and called out to the occupant. A woman rushed down the stairs, a beautiful smile on her face.

Your little gay heart beat painfully in your chest as the woman joined you and Michael in the foyer. She was far more beautiful than anyone you had ever seen although she looked oddly familiar, but you couldn't place where from.

"Tahani this is Y/N and Y/N this is Tahani," Michael stated, pointing to each of you as he repeated your names. "You are soulmates."

Cocking an eyebrow at him, you were frankly confused, and the woman seemed equally so.

"Michael you must be mistaken," Tahani stated before turning her attentions to you. "No offence to you Y/N, you just aren't my normal type."

"Being soulmates could be completely platonic," Michael explained. "Romance isn't a determining factor."

Tahani let out a sigh before offering you a welcoming smile.

"I guess that is true," she smiled. "Welcome to my home Y/N. I am sure we shall get along very well, especially seen as we are soulmates. And anyway, I did experiment once or twice at Harvard, and it was hard to resist my dear friend Y/F/F/C when she wished to see what it was like kissing a woman. She is rather sensual."

"Well I hope we became at the very least friends. It'd certainly suck to be stuck with a soulmate for eternity that I didn't get along with," you laughed.

"That would be tragic," Michael said offhandedly.

Tahani let out a squeal, shocking both you and Michael.

"We should throw a party tonight to get to know each other and the rest of the neighbourhood. Wouldn't that be marvellous?" Tahani gleamed.

"That would be a lovely idea Tahani," Michael acknowledged. "I shall leave the two of you to become better acquainted whilst I go invite the other residents to tonight's party."

With that Michael left the mansion, leaving you alone with your soul mate.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.