Jesse Katsopolis- Sick (h)

Full House One Shot

You'd been with Jesse for a little over six months but when the lease on your apartment was coming up, he suggested that you move in with him at Danny's house.

Now of course that was a big ask to Danny so you would never have dreamed of asking him yourself, but Jesse did; Danny was grateful to be gaining an extra pair of hands plus the girls absolutely loved you.

There was the fleeting worry of what would happen if you and Jesse broke up but the two of you were pretty confidence in the fact that that wouldn't happen.

Ever since moving in with everyone permanently, yours and Jesse's relationship had only grown.

As of recently, everyone had gotten sick, but it was somewhat expected with it being winter time.

Of course, no one liked being sick, but it was always amplified when everyone in the house was sick too.

With four adults and three girls all being under the weather, it made for a rather unhappy house.

Unfortunately, it had hit you and DJ the hardest; Danny had taken DJ out of school for the past couple of days and with you working from home you had been looking after her as well as yourself.

Thankfully it was now the weekend and so that meant a duvet day in front of the tv for Danny and the girls, a day practicing his jokes for Joey and a day of nothing but complaining about your illnesses for you and Jesse.

You'd gone for a shower hoping it would make you feel better, but it really didn't.

When you went back into yours and Jesse's room, Jesse was sprawled out on the bed with his eyes shut.

Giggling quietly, you moved around the room to get dressed into some pyjama bottoms and one of Jesse's shirts.

You then climbed onto the bed next to him causing Jesse to turn around.

"Did the shower help Baby?" he asked but he sounded very sleepy.

You shook your head as you lay down next to him. "Can we cuddle?"

He chuckled, lifting his arm up and pulling your waist so that you were cuddling up to his side.

"Why did we all have to get sick at the same time," you complained as Jesse ran his hand through your hair.

"Clearly someone just has it in for us," he joked.

You laughed at his words. "I had Michelle sneeze in my hair yesterday," you commented.

"You haven't had her sick up on you yet."

You moved so that you were leaning your chin on his chest and looking up at him. "You'll be a great Dad one day."

He smiled before moving his hand to run it through your hair again. "And you'll be a great Mum; I see you with the girls all the time and they look up to you so much, especially DJ."

"Are we really having this conversation?" you questioned with a smile on his face.

"I guess we are."

You giggled, kissing his chest before cuddling back up to him. "Maybe one day Jess," you mused as he wrapped his arm around you. "If we're still together by whenever we decide it."

"We will be Baby," he pressed a kiss to the top of your head after you'd spoken. "Because you're the one for me."

~*~

Written by Hannah.

Tumblr Request.