Chapter 33

Oh god!

Jennie's lips.

Jennie's soft lips.

Jennie's soft lips are on mine.

Oh god!

Our kiss started off hungry and fast but somewhere between the door and the couch where we are right now it slowed down.

Oh god!

I don't even know how I reached the couch without falling to the ground with Jennie on top of me.

Oh god!

One minute I was blindly moving backwards and the next minute I was being pushed onto the couch so my back is against the far armrest. Jennie's body is pressed into mine as we sensually devour each other.

Oh god!

I'm kissing Jennie!

Jennie is kissing me!

I'm pretty sure there aren't any adjectives in the English language to describe how this feels.

Fucking amazing!

That's how it feels.

We both moaned when our lips parted and we felt our tongues come into contact for the first time.

Oh god!

And now we're using those tongues to explore one another in a series of open mouth kisses with no end in sight.

One of my hands is on Jennie's neck and my other one is resting on the small of her back. Our kisses aren't desperate or hurried; they're long, wet and so fucking hot.

My body is buzzing.

My head is spinning.

And my heart is about to explode.

I'm tempted to open my eyes to look at her as we kiss, but I'm just so lost in every delicious feeling that kissing Jennie brings out that I can't.

Jennie's fingers tickle their way up my bare arm and I know she can feel the goosebumps that her touch leaves behind.

Oh god!

We're breathing heavy through our noses and even though at times I feel like I might suffocate, I don't break our kiss.

I don't want to break our connection.

I don't want to ever stop kissing Jennie.

Ever!

Jennie grinds herself into me and I moan into her mouth.

I move my hand under her shirt and when I come into contact with her smooth skin she groans.

Oh god!

If Jennie has never kissed a girl before she certainly isn't acting that way.

There's no hesitating or nervousness from her at all.

Just as I reach a point of feeling like I'm going to pass out Jennie's lips pull away from mine.

No!

Don't go!

Bring those lips...

Oh my...

I let out a guttural moan as Jennie kisses her way down to my neck.

Fuck that feels good.

So bloody good!

I'm almost gasping for air as her assault on my neck continues.