Chapter 56

My sweaty and exhausted body falls back against the cool sheets of my bed as a feeling of absolute euphoria washes over me. Needless to say, I'm thoroughly convinced that Jennie finds me sexy.

And how!

She certainly knows how to make a point and then some. I share my feelings with Jennie to alleviate her self doubts, while she uses the 'actions speak louder than words' approach.

It's a mighty fine approach if you ask me!

I don't think I can move right now, I'm spent but very happy.

Jennie crawls her way back up to me and then cuddles up to my side as her head hits the pillow right beside mine. "That was fun," she remarks with a sexy as hell smile.

"Mmmm," I reply as I close my eyes. A nap is definitely needed, especially with our night out only a few hours away.

Not a lot of talking goes on as Jennie and I bask in our afternoon delights.

"Did you have a good time with Hanbin?" I ask after I've sufficiently recovered from the ravishing Jennie so thoughtfully gave me.

"Not as much fun as we just had," she jokes and I only give her a half smile in response, that's how little energy I have.

I fight past through my exhaustion and open my eyes back. "I should hope not," I playfully scowl. Jennie reaches for my hand and when it's by her mouth she presses her lips softly against my palm. "Mmmm."

"You should go to sleep," Jennie whispers as she gently removes some of my unkempt hair from my face. "I'll wake you up with plenty of time to get ready."

"Aren't you tired?" I ask as I sink further into the mattress.

She should be considering she did most of the work.

Jennie wraps the covers around my body and even though I'd much rather snuggle up to her, I am very comfortable. "Not really, I brought my guitar with me so I thought I'd let you nap and I'll work on some material I've been toying around with in the living room."

"You can in stay here," I insist in a tired mumble. I like having Jennie around, plus, I'm a fairly heavy sleeper, sometimes I don't hear my alarm go off in the morning.

I'm not being clingy, I swear, I just think it would be pretty neat to fall asleep to the sound of Jennie's voice.

"But I'll disturb you," Jennie says before she slips out of bed. She puts on shorts and a tank top and I'm too tired to protest, even in my mind.

"You won't," I rebut as I shift positions so I'm lying on my back. "Please."

Jennie shakes her head and then I get a kiss on my forehead. "I can't resist that face," she mutters. "I'll be right back."

I grin in triumph as she walks away.

I love winning.

She returns a few minutes later holding her guitar and a spiral notebook.

Damn, Jennie looks good.

It's not just the clothes she's wearing, or barely wearing as the case may be, it's the expression of calmness on her face. The expression that says, I'm content, I'm not running and I just had mind blowing sex with the girl I love.

It's an expression I will never get tired of seeing.

Jennie sits down beside me, with her guitar in her lap and the notebook opened to a blank page. She's chewing on a pen and honestly, if I wasn't so tired, I'd probably smother her with kisses. That's how cute she's being and she's not even trying.