Epilouge: Meet The Kims [Final]

This is it guys....:(

***

It takes about ten minutes for Lisa to come outside. During that time Jennie, Hanbin and I made small talk without referencing the scene that we had just witnessed. There was no need really and what could they possibly have to say for themselves.

I was set up, plain and simple.

Big time.

Just because I'm happy and relived that Lisa could handle herself doesn't mean I'm going to forget this little incident.

Oh no, vengeance will be mine!

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but someday it will be.

"Hey guys," Jisoo says as she heads our way with Lisa beside her. They're both smiling which is good and I swear I almost forget to breathe for a second when Lisa catches my eye. "Did we miss anything fun?" she innocently asks.

Let me tell you something about my friend. There isn't one innocent bone in that body of hers.

Not one.

"Not really," I reply without letting on that I know what she's been up to. "How was the tour?"

"Good," Jisoo maintains her smile as she takes a seat on Jennie's lap. "And very informative."

Lisa exchanges a look with my friend before sitting down next to me. "That's one way to put."

I reach for her hand and tingle a bit inside when her fingers intertwine with mine. I don't ask Lisa if she's ok, because I don't need to and something tells me she isn't going to divulge what happened in the kitchen. Bobby comes out a few minutes later with a beer for Jisoo and a bottle of water for Lisa.

"Hey, Hanbin," Jisoo says to get the boys attention. "When's dinner going to be ready? I'm starved."

Hanbin doesn't get a chance to respond because Bobby speaks up first. "Don't talk to him like that, he's not your bitch." Oh man, here they go again. "He's mine."

All of us groan but Bobby is unaffected by it. "Relax, Bobby, it was just a question," I say in order to avoid a fight between brother and sister.

With the food almost done, Hanbin sits down next to Bobby after kissing his forehead.

They're kind of a cute couple.

Not as cute as Lisa and me though.

I nurse my drink because I'm driving tonight, but I notice my friend is already on her second beer. "You might want to slow down, Jis."

She somehow finds the willpower to turn away from Jennie to give me a funny look. "Why? It's early and if I get a bit tipsy you can always drive me home."

Yeah.

"Who says I'd give you a ride?" I tease.

I will but I like having fun with her.

"Aw, come on, Rosé," Jisoo pouts with her arms around Jennie's neck. "Don't be a meanie."

I'm so tempted to bring up the interrogation of my girlfriend, but I'm not supposed to know about that, so I don't. "All I'm saying is you don't have the best record handling your liquor." I know she has ammunition on me in this department, but that was one time and I've never had a repeat performance. She on the other hand is a different story all together. I turn to Lisa and the smile on my face might be a tad more evil than normal. "Did I ever tell you what Jisoo did on her first date with Jennie?"

It takes about two seconds for Jisoo to freak out. "Rosé!" she squeals and I laugh.

A lot.

And hard.