Epilouge: Meet The Kims III

I take the beer that Jennie hands me, but I'm still suspicious.

I eye her and Hanbin very carefully for any sort of clue as to what they are up to.

They're both giving acting normally but I know it's just a cover.

A set up.

A ruse even!

Perhaps I should stop watching so many cop shows because my paranoia is reaching levels even I didn't know it could reach.

"I can't believe you're engaged," Hanbin says to Jennie after he's checked the food to make sure it's not burning.

Jennie smiles that thousand watt smile of hers.

And yes there's a nose crinkle.

I don't really get the big deal about her nose crinkle but Jisoo says it's truly special.

Whatever.

Gay boy and nose crinkle girl better watching out if they think they're going to double cross me. I was, and am, very supportive of both their relationships so I expect them to return the favor.

"Me either," Jennie replies and she's still beaming. "Bring on that ball and chain because I'm so ready for it."

Hanbin scrunches his face up like he's just smelt something weird. "Gross! I don't want to hear about the kinky things you and the misses engage do behind closed doors."

Aw Hanbin!

I don't want to be picturing stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, Jisoo and Jennie are both hot, but Jisoo is like my sister so that's just plain nasty.

Jennie rolls her eyes before giving Hanbin a shot in the arm. "Bobby is rubbing off on you." He is about to say something in return but he's cut off. "And I swear to god if you make some kind of sexual joke right now, you're dead meat."

Speaking of dead meat, I hope dinner is ready soon.

What?

I know it seems like I should be a vegan or something along those lines seeing as I live in L.A. and work closely with some of today's top celebrities, but I'm not.

Sue me.

"I was bawling when Jisoo proposed," Hanbin confesses with a dreamy look on his face. "It was so romantic."

Ok, I'll give him that.

If a girl went all out for me like Jisoo did for Jennie, I would feel pretty damn special.

"It was," Jennie replies and the expression on her face is also of the dreamy variety. "I really lucked out with Jisoo, she's one of a kind."

Barf alert!

No, no, I'm just teasing. She can gush all she wants about her girl because they just got engaged and I have a sneaky suspicion I might have developed a small mushy side myself.

It's so tiny though you can hardly tell it's there.

"You're awfully quiet," Jennie observes while looking at me.

I glance back to see if Lisa might be headed my way and I'm disappointed when there's no sign of her. "Just thinking," I reply.

Thinking of all the things I'm going to do in the name of payback if my girl is being told embarrassing stories where I'm the star.

Jennie is unfazed by my odd behavior and that makes me even more suspicious.

"Lisa seems nice," Hanbin says.