Chapter 34

Woo!

I am in such a good mood!

Woo!

It's seven o'clock on Monday morning and I'm just about to leave for work.

I know. I can't believe it myself.

I just couldn't sleep last night as my excitement level for wooing Jennie's kept going higher and higher. I was so jazzed up that sleep wasn't an option.

That, and I couldn't stop reliving my very hot and very intense make out session with her.

Damn she has the finest pair of lips I've ever been privileged to kiss.

Good thing we kissed for as long as we did so those images and feelings can carry me through the next few days of no kissing.

Unless, of course Jennie admits her undying love for me sooner then I think she will.

Yeah, I don't think that's likely either.

I pull out of my parking garage with the top to my Mustang down. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I know today is going to be a great day.

Jennie has no idea what wonderful things I have in store for her.

There's only one problem.

I have no idea either.

With all my excitement and the envisioning I did of Jennie getting swept off her feet by me I sort of forget to envision how exactly that is going to happen.

I'm not too worried though, I'm sure my brain will come up with a million different plans.

I hope.

It has to be just right.

I have to be obvious without being too obvious.

I have to be sneaky without manipulating her.

I have to overwhelm Jennie with my plans without overwhelming her too much.

I have to get her to feel comfortable so she doesn't suspect a thing, but I don't want to play games with her.

Hmmm, I might be in a bit over my head here.

No, no, no, that's not the confident Jisoo I've come to know and love over the last number of hours.

I am a changed woman.

I am cool, confident and very together.

Yeah I am!

Woo!

My superb mood is bolstered even more when one of my all time favorite songs comes on the radio.

See, my luck is changing already.

Time to crank this shit up!

If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me

And it's so prophetic too!

That's what I need to convince Jennie of.

If you need me, let me know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down

Exactly!

I need Jennie to realize that I'm someone she can turn to, even in her darkest hour.

I'll be there for her, always.

If you're all alone when the pretty birds have flown
Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me

She needs to understand that as long as there's a chance with her, I'm not going anywhere.