Chapter 53

Good morning.

Good morning.

It's fun to stay up late.

Good morning.

Good morning.

To you!

I am in the best mood ever!

Any guesses why?

I giggle at myself as I watch Jennie sleep.

She is too cute for words.

I just want to eat her up.

Oh wait, I did that already.

I have to cover my mouth or I'm going to wake Jennie because I can't stop giggling. It's safe to say that I'm giddy and it's also safe to say that Jennie is the cause for my newfound appreciation for mornings.

I doubt I'll ever have another foul start to my day if the first thing I see when I open my eyes is her.

She's got the covers all snuggly around her body and her mouth is open just a bit as she dreams of me.

No, I don't actually know if I'm in her dreams but I'm trying to be optimistic. She was in every one of mine last night.

Naked.

I peer under my duvet to sneak a peek at Jennie because I can.

Damn!

My dreams did not do her justice.

I wonder if it's normal to be this obsessed with someone?

Who cares!

I have Jennie in my bed and I'm not getting up for any reason.

It seems my bladder has other ideas though as it decides to pick this moment of all moments to send me a very urgent signal.

Despite the urgency I manage to get up without disturbing my sleeping beauty.

Once I'm done my business I decide to brush my teeth so I can give Jennie a minty fresh kiss when she decides to grace me with her presence.

Oh by the way, I'm naked too.

I didn't really see the logic in putting on any clothes when I plan to have my way with Jennie this morning like I did last night. That's not to say she didn't have her way with me, because she did.

Yeah she did!

I think it would be very nice of me to wake her up like she woke me up the other morning.

I catch sight of myself in the mirror while I'm brushing my teeth and I make a mental note to tell Jennie that my breasts bounce around for other reasons besides getting angry. I have a strong feeling she'd like to know that.

"Jisoo, are you in there?" Jennie asks as she knocks on the bathroom door.

Darn!

She ruined my plans!

But on the plus side, she's awake!

Yay!

"Just a minute," I reply before I rinse the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"Hurry up," Jennie says and her voice sounds kind of funny.

Aw!

She's excited to see me and doesn't want to wait one second longer to greet me this fine day.

How sweet is she?

I wipe around my mouth to remove any traces of toothpaste and then I open the door. "Good morning to you..."