𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Angel get up" jordyn said shaking me yo get up from bed . "Mhm leave me alone" I said shifting to the other side of the bed . "Let's go I don't time you have to meet the other members and then I have to leave to let's go" he said and I mumbled an okay and he soon later walked out so I can get ready.

Once I was done dressing up, I went downstairs and seen about 8 boys plus my brother sitting on the couch. "Angel , these are the 8 main people, i have a bigger gang but these eight live here. there's supposed to be 10 of us but someone is not here yet" jordyn said smiling. "Damn bro you weren't lying when you said she's the girl version of him" I heard a boy whisper to Ryan dude .
"Well ok anyways each boy is gonna say their names and while I go to my meeting you stay here and get to know them more" he said and then looking at the first boy to say their name.
"Juelz"
"Jasper"
"Jude"
"Zachary"
"Jeremiah"
"Joshua"
"Brix"
"Ryan"
"Jeez there's a lot of boys with the name that starts with j" I said surprise. "Yea baby j's are most likely to break your heart faster but lucky for you I'm a z" Zachary said smirking.
"Ok well since you met all of them you can get to know them more but I really have to go so bye boys , bye lil sis" jordyn said while kissing me on the forehead. "Um Ryan can you come over here" he said . Ryan had got up and went to jordyn and they were whispering.

Jordyn pov.

"Hey Ryan if mar comes while I'm gone and he looks fucked up then send him up stairs ok I don't want him acting up infront of my sister ok"I said worried and Ryan nodded and went back to my sister nd the boys.
It's not that I don't like mar , I do I really do , hes my brother we've been through everything me him and Ryan . They was the first two to me in my gang and then soon later on we met the rest . But it's just hes came from a hard place not that long ago and I don't want him to act up in front of my sister while im gone. she doesn't even know him yet.

-
Small chapter 😔
Hope you like it doe 🥺