𝙨𝙞𝙭

.
It's been a month that I'm living with Jordyn and lately me and juelz been hanging out a little more and it's been fun with him.

mar has been coming home with some girls or he's mean to me like I haven't done anything but it does make me jealous about that he brings girls to the house I guess it's cause maybe I think I'm starting to catch feelings but I only met him for a month tho.

"Ayo juelz " I screamed calling out his name from my room.
"Wassup shorty what you want" he said but the door Frame and mar had passed by, he look cute, omg what's wrong with me.

"Wanna go get ice cream or sum" I asked.
"Um so like I can't" he said sounded .
"Why?" I asked cause I really wanted him to go.
" me and the boys going to a meeting" he said back.
"Ohh aight then it's cool" I said then he just left like that without saying bye.

I didn't know what to do after all jordyn cancelled the Netflix to get Disney plus but he still haven't gave me the password yet so.

I had went downstairs to go make some eggs and I heard the front door open and close. I thought it was the boys but then I thought wrong. It was mar. "Hey Uh why are you here ? Yk like aren't you supposed to be at the meeting?" I asked him nervously .
"No. Jordyn and the boys think Is best that I don't go" he said in a rude tone.
I went to go check on my eggs to see if they were done and they were. I went back to the living room to see mar passed out sleeping on the couch. I took the control and I had put on a movie and half way to the movie mar got up to go to the restroom. Someone kept calling and texting him so I got up and picked up the phone to see.  It was a girl's name.
————
Hannah
Hey baby when can you come over ;).

+ 25 messages and 12 missed calls.
————

"What are you doing" I dropped the phone and turned around so quickly just to see mar pissed off. I mean what can I say I was just looking and going through his phone.
"Uhh nothing" I said nervously. He walked so fast to me and picked up the phone that I had dropped in-front of me. And once he got up from getting his phone from the floor and when he got up, there we were just standing infront of eachother in the living room with no one here but just us.
From all my thinking I didn't notice we was really really close and the next thing you know, we're kissing. Once we pulled apart I can feel my face look like a tomato. I didn't know what to do I mean he was just staring into my eyes and not moving or blinking. I ran upstairs to my room to over think of what I just did.

After like five minutes I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower.

-