𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"who, angel?" julez said softly.
-
"we loved eachother but i was so stupid, just stupid . stupid stupid stupid!" i said crying more.

" no angel you're not stupid don't say that" julez told me trying to calm me down.

"we went through our ups and downs. he was there went ana was they most bitchiest person ever. when she will kick me out the house i'll go to his. he was my first to everything. sometimes when we will go on dates he'll let me drive. i should've been there when he needed me. but fucking stupid ana. i lost him because of her . he was there for me when i had family problems but when he had them i couldn't get to him. he would've been here if it wasn't for her locking me up in a closet that day so i wouldn't leave.
Julian was the most precious person ever. he was caring always there for me. but i fucked up everything so when mar brought it up it broke me " i said breaking down.
"he lost his life in a " i added trying to speak. "angel" i heard j whispered

"suicide"

i whispered but someone else had said it too.

i turned around to see Malcolm in tears too. i didn't say anything i jus ran to him and hugged him.
"its okay, i'm here" i heard from him.
"i- i-" i tried speaking.
"i heard everything, you don't have to tell me. and plus i got rid of her" he whispered to me. 

good, so i don't have to pack up my stuff. if i did i didn't have no where to go. we don't even really have a pool.

-
one hour later

"i'm back" i heard mar come in through the door with some bags in his hands. i didn't say anything, i jus got up and walked out to get the other bags in the car.

later after once we were done with the food, i cooked up food and there we were. eating dinner quietly. "so guys" mattia said. "when do our next mission?" ale said asking Malcolm.
"we'll talk about that another time" malcolm said telling the boys, he was telling them that so i won't listen. some of the boys jus nodded and went back to eating. wow , the last time we was this awkward and quiet was the first night that i came.
"angel" i heard someone say my name, i had looked up and seen it was mar.
"yes" i said nervously.
"i'm - im sorry about what happened. i- i- i didn't know." he said looking sad while playing with his food.
"it's ok" i said looking down after.