𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

few days later

"hey angel" julez said coming in the kitchen.
"what do you what" i said looking at him .
"nothing i was jus gonna ask you if you were o, but since you're here can you make me a snack please" he said smiling .
"yea no, i'm making val a bottle so she can go to sleep" i said walking out the kitchen and he was following me.
"she sleeps a lot, you know she is gonna be jus like you" he said laughing.
"very funny" i said rolling my eyes and i gave her her bottle.
"so how are you and your boyfriend going?" he said throwing himself on my bed and getting comfortable. "not my boyfriend but we okay i guess. he's staying longer apparently" i said shrugging and then sitting on a rocking chair that was nexts to vals crib.
"oh yeah mar and malcom they were talking bout it yesterday, malcom might bring him back in but he can stay in our house though" he said.
"mhm that's nice to know that's he's staying, how come you didn't go to the lake with all the boys?" i asked him and his smile faded.
"oh i wasn't feeling well" he said softly.
"j are you ok? what happened" i told him.
"today marks 4 years since my sister died, and she .. she was like my bestfriend" he said staring at the covers.
"julez i'm so sorry" i told him .
"it's fine, it's jus hurts me you know" he said.
"yea i know what's it like to lose someone you care about so much" i said referring about my mom.
"if you don't mind, what happened. you don't have to answer" i added.
"before anything i use to live in Dallas. i had a sister and then i had a bestfriend. we had went went to a party and i had went with a girl and i told my bestfriend 'aye take care of my sister' and he was 'alright alright' and that night. he ended up hurting her, i didn't know yet. but i don't know what did he do but she had bruises and cuts. he ended hiding her body. i filed multiple reports that she was missing. that dumbass played stupid and dumb helping me trying to find her. a week passes by cops come to my house saying they found her and evidence and it led to him. i told the cops not to arrest yet and they said okay and left. and so i called him and we had a talk and he was lying to me so, so i shot him" he said and when he said that last part he looked up at me. i was scared, i knew i shouldn't because hes in a gang that's what he kinda do, kill people. but i think it scared me because it came from him telling me that he killed someone.
"i- i didn't know what to do, i packed my bags but not a lot and then before i left i made ur seem like someone broke in or like a suicide and then i left. at first i didn't know what to do i jus knew i had to get out the state as possible so i went to florida and then i met your brother and samy and mar but" he added.
"how was mar like before?" i asked.
"we all came from a bad place angel. mar has been in jail like 3 times i believe when i came around. his parents kicked him out in the streets, the only person he thought he had was bella. they were on and off so much and it drove him so crazy and mean. once they were on a break he slept with this girl and bella found out and she threatened to hurt one of his family members. i know mar doesn't love her and she doesn't love him back, they jus been there for eachother for so long it's jus hard, then you came and he's finally letting go of her, but she's finding ways to get him back" he said.
"julez by you telling me this, what are you trying to say" i told him.
"help him forget bout her please, and love him please. she needs to be forgotten" he said and i nodded slowly.

before any of us got to say something, mar walked it.
"hi baby" he told me and i smiled at him and then he looked at julez "i told you before it wasn't her business to know" .

-

weird chapter idk why but we got to know julez story and mar's before he met angel.