𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

after everyone was done eating me and malcolm had stayed back and picked up the table and clean the kitchen before we had to go to bed.
i was putting up the dishes until something came to my mind.
"mal, can i ask you a question" i asked him.
"sure what is it" he said as he stopped of what he was doing and looked at me.
"how- how did you know?" i asked him fiddling with my fingers.
"know what?" he asked confused.
"abo- about you know, julian" i said looking up at him when i said his name.
wow, jus the thought of him made me miss him so much more.
"oh um, i think we should talk about this tomorrow morning" he said facing away.
"no malcolm, i wanna talk right now." i said with my voice sounding like i was about to cry.
"angel"
"please"
"let's sit down please" he said and i nodded and quickly sat down.

malcolm's pov

as we sat down i was so scared how will this turn out. before i spoke i seen mattia sat down on the stairs and just nodded. he was there just in case anything happened.
"so um, eight months after you know the car crash.i was thirteen and you were ten. i was in a coma in the hospital, i woke up scared an- and i didn't know what to do. so i did what came to my mind first. run away" i took a pause.

"you fucker and you didn't come back. mom had died and i was left with dad and then i met-" angel said getting mad but i had cut her off.

"look angel i didn't know, when i ran away i met samy and mar. and then i we got into some gang stuff and then that's how we met the other boys later on and other people" then i got cut off by her again.

"wait, what does this gotta do with the question i asked you. i asked about how did you know now how your cheerleading group formed." she said annoyed.

i just rolled my eyes and continued talking "once we got grouped formed it took about a year  to find you and when we did we had been stalking you, to make sure you were ok since we was in gang stuff." once again i get cut off.

"you knew i was in a bad shape why you didn't get me sooner" she said getting mad standing up from her chair. 

"i'm sorry bu"

"no! you bitch i swear i hate you i hate you i hate you. you had the chance to get me when he took his life but no you didn't until a random time" she said screaming almost come to hit me but then mattia came running in grabbing her and pulling her back.

"it wasn't no random time i got you for a reason" i said telling back.

she got out of mattia's grip and ran upstairs crying.
then samy came running downstairs.
"what happened" he said scared.
"i told her what happened and she got mad we didn't get her sooner when her boyfriend died that we got her at a 'random time',it's her fault for wanting to know" i said throwing my hands up.
"did you tell her why or no" he said sitting down at the table with me and mattia.
"oh yea samy lemme tell her that we got you because there's a group trying to get you and hold you hostage" i said sarcastically.

angel's pov

i ran upstairs crying and straight to my bed. once i got to the room i laid myself on my bed sobbing.
after like five minutes ago looked up and seen mar standing on the bathroom door frame brushing his teeth. "oh i'm sorry" i said sitting up wiping my tears. "no it's ok" he said finishing and coming closer to my bed. "can i" he asked picking up my covers . i didn't say nothing i jus nodded and moved to the side.
"look i'm sorry about what happened" he said getting comfortable in my bed. "oh no it's fine" i said smiling at him and laying down next to him.
we was jus staring into each other's eyes until we got close and kissed.