𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

yoooooo .... hi :) .
so before we begin this chapter is gonna be the day angel left ok. so hope i don't confuse y'all.

third pov

after angel had told the boys she got a backpack and put some cash that she stole days before, so basically angel had been planing this for days . she had also put some clothes that would prolly last three days . and some other needs.
after she was done we hid the backpack under her bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
once she was done she got dressed and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.
she had wrote as little detail as she can, she had thought about it half way through and she thought there wasn't really a main reason of this, actually no reason , for now. she didn't write much jus a few lines and that's it .
after she was done she set it on her nightstand and grabbed her backpack.
before leaving the room, she had looked at everything in her room. she seen the picture of they day she gave birth and the boys were on the side, she thought if she took the picture she would've come back so it was best if she left the picture.
she really didn't know where she was going that's what scared her the most .after she left the room and went downstairs, she went to the kitchen and was spying on mattia and alvaro. she was jus staring how her daughter mostly had marianos looks . she got out of her thoughts and ran to the front door before anybody seen her . she didn't want to take a car because the boys are smart they would've found her quickly so it was best if she jus walk to the bus station.

once she got there, she walked inside the station place to buy a ticket .
"hi" someone said behind her .
angel had turned around and replied back , "hi".
"i was wonder if you want to be friends" the girl told angel . angel smiled "sure i'll love too".
"my name is summer, what's yours" she said.
"oh my name is angel" angel replied. "nice to meet you angel, where you heading" summer said , when she said the last part it made angel's smile fade.
"oh um i really don't know actually"  angel said nervously.
"oh i'm sorry to ask that" summer said.
"no it's fine, i'll prolly go to san francisco and get a hotel and start from there" angel said.
"so like a new fresh start?" summer had questioned.
"yes" angel answered back.
"oh that's cool i'm going back too. you know you can stay with me and plus i can buy your ticket " summer offered.
"no it's fine" angel said surprised .
"no please so you don't gotta waste money because LA to san francisco bus ride is a lot of money" summer had said. "you sure?" angel asked.
"i'm sure ok" summer laughed.

"next" the lady said and they both walked up together.
angel felt really lucky that she had met someone on this run away journey. especially when summer offered that she can pay the ticket and that she can live with her because she knew how the boys would've got into the system and see what she bought.

-
ok so my other crush is texting me and he fr said "where you from" like bitchhhh we go to the same school 😭.