𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮

(( this is where we left off the last chapter))

angels pov

soon after i was done making pancakes, and then i started cutting up strawberries for me and val then i heard the door open, it mustve been zachary . i had put the knife down and washed my hands and walked out the kitchen.
"damn if smells good here" zachary said walking in the living room,
"theres none for you so you can jus make your way to the basement"i said smiling and pointing at the basement door. he rolled his eyes and went down to the basement.

after i was done i placed the pancakes on the table and gave val her strawberrys while i go up stairs and change. i had go to my room and went to my closet and see what i can find to wear today. once i was done i was gonna go downstairs but then i noticed, mar left his phone on his night stand.
i jus stood there like a dumbass thinking whether if i should go through his phone or not.
i just wanted to know but then it was wrong .
i quickly walk to the door and lock it and ran to mars phone .
i unlocked it and went straight to his calls. i looked and i couldn't believe it . it was bella that called him last night. why did he have to lie to me about it.
i tapped the icon and hold the phone against my ear and waited for her to pick up.

"hello? mar baby i missed you, are you stoping by today?" bella said and i jus standing with the phone next to my ear and tears in my eyes. she had said a word and i jus cut her off by hanging up.
i placed his phone and went straight to the bathroom so i can't wipe my eyes and make sure i would look like i was crying .

after i was done i unlocked the door and went downstairs and seen all the boys sitting at the table. "the fuck you was doing upstairs and what took you so long?" malcom said.
"oh nothing" i said and was giving them all pancakes.  after i was done i had sat down next to mar because that was the only seat left opened.
"are you ok? you seem off" mar whispered to me and i looked at him then looked up and alvaro was looking, he jus gave an awkward smile and looked somewhere else. i felt bad that that jus happened.
after breakfast samy offered that he will wash the dishes, it really wasn't a lot and to begin with i don't know why he even offered.
the boys went their own ways after and i took val upstairs so she can take her nap.

when i was upstairs i hear a small knock on the door and turned to see who it was and it was mariano.
"are you ok? you never told me told me at the table you jus ignored me" mar said getting closer. i took a deep breath and placed val in her crib and thought if i should tell him or not. i looked at val and then at him. i knew if i told him right now he'll start screaming and it will wake the baby up.
"come on let's go to the backyard" i said walking to the door.
"why there?" he question.
"you want me to tell you or no" i told him and he walked with me downstairs to the back yard.

"ok so what happened" mar said facing me.
"you told me, we'll fix this but no that bitch of yours that you still fucking stuck on her" i screamed at him. "what the hell are you talking bout" mar said pissed off, he looked stupid trying to lie. it wasn't going to help him go nowhere at all.
"i seen you recent calls-" i said but i got cut off by him.
"you did what? you fucking" mar said but stopped.
"me what? huh. dumb ass finish you fucking sentence" i said pushing him back.
" i can't believe you, you went through my stuff and" mar said.
"don't turn this on me, you did this first. noooo you'll prolly pull that card where you leave me like a stupid ass loving you again" i said
"angel-" he said but i get him off.
"you promised, you promised, you fucking promised" i said pushing him back more.
then i guess i pushed him back to much to the point he fell back in the pool.
"mariano!" i said, "oh my god mariano i'm so sorry i swear" i added, i was freaking out not gon lie.
"angel it's fine can you jus give me a hand please" he said from coming from underneath water. i nodded and held my hand but i guess that was a wrong move . he pulled me down to in the water and i had screamed. i came from under the water and i jus seen mar laughing. "mariano that wasn't funny" i said he jus still kept laughing. "i'm sorry but like you should've seen your face you went like ahh" he said trying to do a girl scream then laughed more.
"but for real all jokes a side, she called me and i told her that i'm staying longer. because believe me if i didn't care and love you then i would've left like the day you came back or something" mar said and he came closer and hugged me and kissed me .
"can we get out the water now?" i said laughing.

third pov
*this is when angel started screaming*

"yo what the hell is happening out there"  alvaro said pointing at angel and mar outside.
*its those sliding glass doors*
all the boys piled all up on eachother to see what happening. "we should go out there and check what's happening" julez said. "no no, let's jus see what happens and if something goes bad bad then we running out but for now let's jus watch" malcom said smiling .
"and if they look, smile and wave boys, jus smile wave" ale said and everyone nodded.
"oh look" samy pointed out as mar fell back in the water and everyone was jus laughing and then laughed even more when he pulled down angel. "should we help them like get towels or anything?" kairi asked. "no there ok, locked the door though. come one guys back to what we were doing before they see us" mattia said and everyone walked away.

——

- ok so i made this a long chapter because 30 chapters back it was when mar left angel and i didn't want to put something bad yet so i just made it into a long chapter. hope you liked it :) .

- i came to a realization that i don't know who to picture julez and zachary . if you want you can leave a suggestion in the comments but like it can't be more finer that mar 😭💀.

-y'all i jus thought of something nd it's good, but it's not coming anytime soon i think - update: it starts good but doesn't end good . for now that's how it's going

yooooo we already hitting the 2-3k's in the beginning, thank you guys 🥺