𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"angel" malcom whispered as he tried waking her up. today was the day that her malcom and val were going to florida to see their parents.
"what time is it" she asked getting up and stretching.
"5 in the morning" malcom said looking at him phone.
"what the hell" angel said once malcom had said the time.
"well knowing you, you take your sweet little time" malcom looked and her and she gave a fake smile.
"okay well get out, and what time are we leaving because i still got to get ready and make sure that everything is packed up and thenn i still got to get val ready and make her something to eat" angel said getting out of bed.
"oh i already made breakfast so let me take her downstairs while you get ready and then by the time youre done she'll be down too" malcom offered and angel nodded to that idea then picked up val.
"hi mamas, good morning baby did you sleep good" angel asked her and malcom jus stood there looking at her stupid.
"come on you gonna go with your tia" angel said laughing because she said it on purpose.
"very funny" he said then walked out her room.

30 mins later.

"aye stupid you still still not done?" malcom asked her. "i just got done  like five minutes ago calm your ass down" angel said getting val from malcoms arms .
"malcom why does she have food stains all over her?" angel asked him .
"because she made a mess with the jelly so" he said shrugging then walking out, before she had closed the door she heard him say hurry up .

few minutes later.

"ok are you done" malcom said as angel was walking downstairs with val.
"yes can you watch her i need to bring our luggage's and then say bye" angel said putting val down next to malcom who was on the couch and walked back upstairs to julez room.
"julez" she whispered and he started to open his eyes slowly.
"why are you up" he said tiredly.
"me and malcom are leaving to florida remember, please make sure mar doesn't do anything bad" she said sounding worried at the end.
"angel he'll be ok i swear we're all here to help him" he told her, she had nodded "yea you're right, well ok go back to sleep bye" she said and walked out his room and went to her room, she had seen mar sleeping peacefully, they haven't talked since before he left to ivy's house. they jus look at eachother and then continue doing what they were doing .
she walked up to him and kissed him on the forehead and then walked back out closing the door carefully.
she was worried for him, but over these past days she started to know that what ever mar told her out in the front yard on valentina's birthday was a fake reason because it was too late to act out like that.
"let's gooo" she said exited as she walked out the house with malcom and val.

skip when they get to florida- because idk that plane stuff still.

"oh my god i'm so tired" angel said then yawning. "i didn't ask but walk faster our uber is here" malcom said and then continued walking.
"i'm sorry but you're not the one carrying a child and a luggage" angel told him and he started laughing "angel you're holding a kids luggage and a child, me on the other hand is holding mines and yours by the way we're only staying to three days so i don't know why yours is heavy like we spending a week or sum" he said and then noticed our uber.

"ok thank you" malcom said getting out the car, they were both standing on the driveway outside looking at the house.
"it's been a long time since i've been here" he said staring at the house.
"eh it's been like two three years now come on i'm tired i need to sleep" angel said walking up to the house.
"you knock" angel told him and he said no then they started fighting about who's gonna knock but then malcom gave in and knocked.
"i'm scared" angel mumbled and malcom agreed. soo after the door had opened and it was ana .
"oh hi guys, welcome come in" ana said nicely and they had walked in.
"hi ana" angel had told her.
"where's dad?" malcom asked.
"oh he's at the table, are you hungry? i made breakfast jus incase you guys didn't eat" ana said.
they left their luggage in a corner and walked over to the kitchen . they seen their dad and the had no words.
"oh my god, look at y'all too, y'all so grown now" he said getting up to hug them .
"and who is she" their dad said smiling at val.
"what's her name" he added.
"valentina jane martinez" angel told him .
"jane , after your mother and valentine, the nickname your grandma use to call you. but you changed it to valentina, that's smart of you . mhm her name's sounds beautiful" he said smiling .
"thank you dad, and i'm glad you're doing better" angel told him.
"ok so let's eat" ana said and everyone sat down to eat .

after breakfast angel went back to her old room it was still the same. once she was done she laid down her bed and tried to close her eyes but there was a knock on her door.
"what" she said annoyed.
"heyyy, tomorrow half day we leaving to stay at summers house so we don't stay here because it's mad awkward, but i got news" malcom said and then quiet at the end.
"what is it" angel asked him.
"i got a call from zachary, and the day of vals birthday, he over heard something i don't know what is it but mar and ivy were talking and zachary was going to the bathroom but he was drunk so he drop his glass up and mar heard and got mad" malcom told her.
"ok and i don't care let me sleep" she said then facing the other way.
"mar threatened him , that he was gonna kill him and his family if he said something " malcom said and angel looked at him quickly, "fuck" she mumbled

-update : we barley talking now LMFAOOO. haha😔🤚🏼.
-nd thank you for the comments for the last chapter 🥺💙.
-if next chapter is long should i put it all in one chapter for 70 or do half and half