𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

third pov

"mariano" julez said catching up to mariano in the halls while all the boys were exiting the hospital.
"what do you want" he mumbled turning around to look at him.
"you are going straight home just like every one else. you are not gonna drink because then you turn into a mess and thats the last thing we all need because mattia said you fuck up or anything malcom is kicking you out" julez whispered to mar.
"i'm not going to drink i jus have something to deal then i'll be back home" mar said then turned around and continued walking.

in the car-

"valentina say dino . d i n o" mattia said playing with val. "mattia she's not gonna learn yet" julez said laughing.
"well she said ma and knew it was her based on a picture so shut up jello" mattia said back.
"sure whatever then" juelz said looking away.
"jealous" mattia mumbled staring at him then looking back to the baby.

at the house -

once they got to the house they all went to do things before they went to bed.
"and where do you think you're going" julez said telling mariano.
"i told you im going out" mariano said fixing himself before he walked out the hosue.
"mar i told you not to please" julez told him.
"j i told you that i wont drink but i have to do something" mar said looking at him.
"be here before two,if youre no then your dead" julez said then he turned around and went upstairs to go see if alvaro put the baby in her crib right.

once every one had gone upstairs mar left the house and into his car heading to bella's house.

after he pulled up to her house and walked up to her door. before he knocked he thought about what he was going to say or do or anything right now. he took a deep breath and knocked and waited so the door can open.
then the moment happened, the door opened. "babbbyyyy" bella said jumping into his arms for a hug. "hey" mar mumbled and moved her to the side and walked into the house.
"what the hell is your problem?" bella said walking in and closing the door.
"nothing" mar said sitting on the couch and bella sitting next to him.
"whatever, but where are you gonna leave that damn house like when is she gonna come back already" bella said complaining.
"she's back already jus i think imma stay a little longer" mar said which made her complain more.
he had stayed at her house for about thirty minuets and then he had left back home barley in time.

okok so this is gonna be right after the boys left her room ok

"so" ana said walking into angels room.
"so what" angel said confused.
"im thinking you should come back to Florida and bring the baby and live with me" ana tried suggesting.
"no im not, not with yo crazy ass" angel said rolling her eyes thing that was a bad idea.
"youre saying no to me but you can live wit nine crazy ass boys huh? theyre gonna get sick of you soon im telling you that right now" ana said back to angel.
"whatever, did you ever find my father?" angel asked.
"yes, hes in rehab now" ana said and angel had jus nodded.

---

lmaoo, idk what to write in the next chapter.. if you have an suggestion you can text me separately :)

-

idk why the views coming in slowly like i can have 15 votes and a few comments but 0 views and im like what? 💀🤚🏼