𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"i think i do"

"mar"
"i have to..to go" he said heading to the door.
"so thats it, you tell me that you 'think' you love and leave again" i said with tears in my eyes.
"what about you? huh, do you love me" he said facing me.
"mariano i loved you since we got closer, we even got a fucking kid together. you left once and of course youre gonna do it again because you dont care about no one but yourself" i told him and he just shook his head.
"thats not true, you dont really know me. we havent seen eachother for almost a year and whenn we were near eachother you still didnt know alot about me. at this point you dont know whats my next move if leave again or stay and help you and become a famliy" he said and when he said that last part it had hurt me.

"and its you that you dont care bout no one else yourself, you know its true. i mean you ran away out to the open to Florida, where they had the most search teams because you were from there and stayed with a random stranger. must i say you were smart when that girl bought your bus and plane ticket in the beginning so the boys couldn't find you. and lastly to top it all off you were gone on your birthday too,did you know malcom didnt come out his room that day" he added, i think at this point i had tears running down my face. i didnt have no words at all, i cant believe he said all this but then still says he 'think' he love me before.

soon after there was a knock on the door and mariano when to go open the door, it was the rest the boys. ale had whispered something to mariano and then he nodded. after he came closer to me and kissed me on the forehead "hope you get better" he said softly and then walked the room. i didnt know how to processes what happen. then alvaro had told me that they were all going home so i had gave him val so he can put her to sleep once they get home.

"we'll watch him so he doesnt drink because with his emotions all over the place, hes gonna be a mess" julez said and then hugging me and leaving.

-
mixed emotions coming our wayyyyyyyy.