𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

:(

1108 words

1 nd a half month later

angels's pov

"holy shit" i told myself as i was about to throw up.
"hey, woah are you ok" julez said worried .
"i don't feel good" I told him
"why what happened" he said worried.
"I don't know but lately I've been throwing up and like I also get headaches" I said sitting down on the floor in the restroom.
"did you ever like ... yk have "" with someone" he said as he did the quotation marks.
i slowly nodded not wanting to look at him.
"Oh shit... ever thought of getting pregnancy test" he said and got me think holy shit why haven't I thought about that yet. "Holy shit"I said thinking. "So by you saying that I think you didn't think of that" he questioned.
I nodded "I need to go to the store" i said trying to get up but julez put me down fast.
"yeah no you're not . you can't let people see you and i'm going ok" he said.
"can i at least wait in the car or something, i can't let no one in the house see me either" i said grabbing his hand before he walked out.
"ok fine get a bag in case you throw up again" he said as i got up and walked out with him.

once we came back home we didn't see none of the boys and julez told me they went out to the training place  thing and julez asked to take care of me .
"ok ready" julez asked handing me the stick.
"no not really" i said scared, i was about to start crying.
"hey hey hey, don't cry angel . if you are i promise i'll be there for you okay" julez said hugging me . i nodded and went to the restroom and did what i had to do.

five minutes had past and there we me and julez about to see if it was positive or not.
we counted to five and then turned it around.
"1
2
3
4
5" we said together.

positive

"oh- oh my god ." i said chocking in my tears.
"look angel i'm so sorry , please like please know that i'll be there for you every step of the way" he said softly. i jus nodded and hugged him.

hours la-ter

we we're all discussing thing here and there at the dinner table . well the boys were . i jus sat there quietly , i didn't want to tell them at all . i'm scared they'll hate me or something. julez promised me that he wasn't gonna tell nobody yet until i say yes to it. lately mar has been distant today i don't know why. prolly maybe julez told me i need space so he don't see me throwing up.

"guys, as today you know after dinner it's gonna be important so after you are done eating get up and get ready we have to be out this house as soon as possible please" malcom said and all the boys nodded. i jus look at him confused and he told me he'll tell me after the boys are done so he can speak to me privately.

after the boys went upstairs to get ready malcom told me to sit down at the table again.
"angel , my sweet sister. you know what ever happens i love you. we have a mission today and it's dangerous and you have to come with us. not for fun but the opposite team is coming here at the house i don't know when that's why i'm making them hurry up. i need you to listen to me at all times please i can't lose you again. mar is gonna be in the car with you so nothing happens okay" malcom said. all i did was just nod. today is just not it.

"are you ready" i heard malcom said from the walkie-talkie to all the boys and i heard the boys say yes back. me, mar, julez and ale were in one car and once we got to the place, i looks out the car and seen a hotel. nobody was no where outside. soon ale and julez get out the car and they start talking but mar put the volume all the way down.

soon you just hear gun shots and screaming. i started to get impatient and scared. "mar what's gonna happen" i told him scared. my voice was shaking. "shsh it's gonna be ok" he said softly and put me in his arms.
not even thirty seconds later someone starts calling mar so i got up so he can talk to him.
"ok now" i heard someone say from the phone.
mar didn't say nothing back he jus hung up. i got so scared of what was gonna happen next since there was a whole shooting scene outside.
"mar i have to tell you something" i said nervously.

third pov

"no i have to say something" he said fixing himself.

"angel ... I don't love you. You aren't what I want anymore and you never were" he said.
angel felt like her  heart shattered into billions of pieces.

she never thought he'll ever say that to her.

"Wha-what did I do wrong? I'll do anything please please just stay. Do-don't leave." angel said while sobbing into my tears.

"goodbye" he said opening the car door.
angel started panicking and followed him out the car sobbing and crying hard.

"mariano" angel screamed out to him and which got malcom's attention.

"angel" malcom screamed out in panic as he seen her run out with there was bullets going everywhere.

"julez! get angel now she's crying and she ran out the car get her to safety please" malcom said and when julez heard that he went to get her so fast. he promised he'll take care of her while she's pregnant, he wasn't ready to loose her.
as soon as julez pulled her down to the ground all you hear is the other team go back into there cars and all malcom sees is mar going into that car.

the shooting had stopped and all the boys hear was cop cars comin closer and angel crying to the top of her lungs.

the boys ran to her and got her into the car and then they got into the cars fast and drove away back home quick to see what happened.

as they were going home julez was confused where do mar go .

little did he know mar went to the opposite team jus for his old girlfriend .

bella

——

i'm - im ballin out crying 🥺.