𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

"here we are, back home" julez said pulling up at the house. angel was nervous, she starting thinking what happened they hate her for leaving but they were jus being caring because she was in a bad accident.
"shit" she mumbles as she tried to get out the car but angel stood up to fast and hit her head while getting up. "angel" julez said as he seen angels hand over her head, he placed the luggage back down and he quickly ran to the side of the car where she was. "oh crap, that's gonna leave you a headache" he said. "how bout once we gon inside you go lay down in your room and i'll make you soup" he added then he held my hand and they started walking to the front door.
right before they opened the door, the door had already open and it was mariano. he had seen them and he got surprised and nervous.
"mariano" julez said confused.
"hey guys" mariano said and backed up so they can walk in.
"what were you doing ?" julez had questioned since mariano was acting sketchy.
"oh um you know, i heard a noice and i was like oh that's probably you and angel" mariano said. but they were lies, he was actually on his way to go see bella.
"well alright, can you bring angels luggage in? i gotta have her laying down so i'm taking her to her room" julez said and marino nodded and walked out the door. "he was lying" angel said walking upstairs with julez . "angel what are you talking about" julez said, he thought she was crazy for saying that. "you're that stupid? julez you knew him long than i knew him and you still fell for it" angel said laughing and shaking her head.
"ok whatever if i fell for it" julez said rolling his eyes and fixing the pillow for angel. after mar had walked up and place the luggage next to her dresser. "mariano" angel said and he looked up at her, "where's valentina?" she asked. "oh the boys had stopped by and picked her up and took her to toys r us . (r.i.p - forever loved) and angel had jus nodded her head.

-
a whatever chapter - i was supposed to catch up on my online classes but i didn't and i only have sunday but ion think ima do it but on monday they taking grades .

but thank you for 1k votes !!!! 💙💙
i honestly didn't think that this would be happening