𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"guess who's back from their mission" roshaun said bustin in the house with his hands up.
i jus looked at him and giggled. i waved at all of them when they all came in from outside.
"you all look tired. want me to make y'all food?" i said getting up from the couch.
"no, thank you doe. we'll jus order out" malcolm said.
"hey angel" julez said.
"hey" i said softly.
"whats wrong?" he said worried.
i didn't say nun i jus looked at him. i walked up and jus hugged him.
"nothing. i jus needed a hug." i said whispering softly. he nodded and i went upstairs. not that long ago malcolm ordered a maid to clean me and mar's room. but mar still sleeps in my bed, no we don't do nothing. we don't even talk in fact. we just go to sleep and wake up in eachothers arms.
i was about to open the door but i heard talking.
"omg i'm so glad i'm here with you again"
"i know mamas" - wait he calls me that.
"um how are we gonna do things of that girl is gonna be here"  wha-?
"she can start sleeping with that boyfriend of hers" what boyfriend?
"ok thank you baby".
i got so mad i turned around and went downstairs. "ah angel i was jus about to call you down here" roshaun said. "for what" i said with an attitude but i tried not. i mean i can't put the anger on him, he didn't even do anything. "mar !" roshaun screamed calling him to come downstairs too. great what is this about. "yes" mar came down. he had hickeys on his neck. i wasn't gon lie, i was super jealous.
"it's y'all turn to go groceries this month" kairi said handing mar the list. "huh what? since when" i said confused. "malcolm said . and it's y'all turn and y'all have to do it together not one does it and the other one stays in the car, both of y'all do it together" alvaro said.
"just great" i said rolling my eyes and walking out side. "hey you're not driving" mar said trying to take the keys from my hands. "oh yes i am" i said getting away from him. "no, you're like 15 you can't drive yet" mar said making me turn around and face him. "and jus because you are 17 means you know how to?" i said in a attitude. "yes now give it" - "if you know who fucking taught you" he added .
i stayed quite. this topic has now hurt me.
"see you're lying" he said with a chuckle.
"here take the fucking keys, with the fucking car and your fucking bitchass self. i'm not going grocery shopping with you no more" i said with tears in my eyes.  "damn what got you so mad, wait are- are you crying?" he said softly. "leave me alone ok, go by yourself. ima go back and pack up my stuff" i said wiping my tears from my eyes. "why where are you going" he said confused.
"i heard yours and yo bitch conversation so idk prolly the fucking pool house" i said angry. i looked at him one more time then walked in the house.

damn -