𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

"wait what" mar said and angel was jus standing there in front of the bed carrying val.
"i want to meet her" angel repeated herself.
"Jesus no you dont, are you taking drugs or something cause i know you wouldn't say that" julez said walking in the door and pulling angels arm.
"no im not on drugs" she said pulling her arm and looked at mar, "im serious about it".
"angel no, plus malcom is gonna say no" julez said.angel was getting angry that both boys weren't taking her serious.
"angel you should listen to him" mar told her.
"shut the hell up dont start caring now" she said and he gave her a face.
"i always cared what you mean" mar said and angel starting laughing.
"boy why you lying cause if you cared that bitch wouldn't be pregnant, matter in fact if you did you wouldnt have been running back to that bitch every fucking time we had a fight or what ever" she said and mar rolled his eyes.
"man shut up dont pull that card on me, you know what go back to Florida everything was so much better without yo ass complaining 24/7" he said and she got so angry on what he jus had said.
"bruh can yall jus stop and talk it out like normal fucking people" mattia said coming in the room with the other boys except malcom cause he was still with ivy downstairs talking.
"you know what, here hold my kid cause im boutta slap the shit out of him" angel said handing val to one of the boys.
"oh really huh? slap me. i fucking dare you to" mar said getting out of bed. she was about to hit him but then julez had tackled her down to the floor and it had made a loud noise so it also made val cry. samy had took her out of the room to calm her down
"julez get the fuck off me" she screamed out.
"what was that loud noise" ivy said running in the room with malcom.
"what in the hell is happening" malcom said and then julez had got off from the floor and helped angel up too.
"angel wants to meet bella" mar said and it took ivy and malcom by surprise.
"then she'll meet her" maclom said and then everyone in the whole room got surprise.
"no malcom" kairi said
"hey angel how bout we go out for a little bit" ivy said and slowly grabbed angel by the hand and walked out the room.
"shes going to see her" he said.
"cause after shes leaving to Florida" he added.

AYYYYYY WE BOUT TO BEAT A BITCHES ASS but um yea haha.