𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"come on angel,  you're making a mistake" ana said while i was trying up my hair. "ana no im not ok can you stop" i said turning around and looking at her. today was the day i can go back home from the hospital after 5 days. it was suppose to be three days but the doctor seen some changes so they wanted to keep me in case. over the past 5 days, mariano only came on the first day where we had are argument. i really dont know where he went, maybe that was the last time i see him again , he prolly left. well i dont know julezs tell me that hes doing fine but i dont know if hes telling the truth or not because the boys including him all kept a secret from me for a long time when i was hurting.

"ok but you know ill be there for you" she told me. i had stopped what i was doing and looked up at her, "ana for the last time cut your bullshit ok, i know what im doing ok and if it ends up wrong thats on me ook you are not gonna be in my business" i said then i heard someone walk in. "hey" julez said waling in. "hi j" i said coming closer to hugg him. "here" he said as he   pulled away from the hug, i looked down and seen it was my phone and it looked all good. i looked up at julez with a confused face, "j how does it have not even one single crack?" i asked him. "the nurses  had gave me your phone and luggage and so i had went to go get our screen fixed" he told me. " thank you julez" i said hugging him and then i heard ana that she will be out in the waiting room.
"wheres the other boys ?" i had questioned .
" oh malcom and some others when to the car rental to tell them and they gonna press charges and mattia and ale went to grocery's and then mar is with the baby" he said. " is he mad at me ? or is he okay?" i said and he had told me that he was doing okay and that he wasnt.
after i had turned on my phone so many calls and texts started to show on my phone, they were all from summer.
once i seen all of the calls and texts i called her.

"hello, angel? are you okay?" i heard summer say.
"yes im ok, i was in the hospital for five days but im getting out now" i told her.
"oh hank god youre okay, you had me worried for days" she said back to me.
" hey im fine now okay, how bout i call you later okay? im still at the hospital packing up" i said and she had said okay and our byes and i hung up.

"youre done" julez asked me and i had nodded. we both walked out and went to the front to tell that we were checking out and that the doctor said that we can go and to stop at the pharmacy and get my pills. after we had went to the waiting room to tell ana that we were leaving.
"ana" i said and she picked her head.
i had told jer that she can go back to flordia and for her to tell me when my dad gets out of rehab and that i dont want her getting in this busnies again .

after we're done we jus end up stopping at the store to get the pills and then we go home

-

12:47 pm - honestly hate my self, i really dont go my ideas and im doing this all late n shii  .

6:17 pm - wait hold up it think i got an idea i jus got to plan it out now.

9:38pm -idk what to do with my life now.

3:03am - sorry i'm posting late i took a late ass nap and i jus woke up 😭