𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

"so angel last night you were sleeping down here, why" mattia said.
"oh um, i don't know" angel said looking down.
"since everyone is here we have an announcement" jason said looking at everyone at the dinner table .
"we're dating" he added and the boys all got quite.
"surprise" angel whispered and everyone was still in shock . malcom started laughing nervously, "since when?" he questioned.
"two days ago" jason said smiling.
"oh um ok" kairi said and everyone went quite.
"you jus met him like three days ago and you dating him already?"  mar asked angel.
"you had met her and then like a month later boom, y'all have a kid together" jason said putting his fork down and looking at mar.
mattia and ale had jus had their mouths open and shocked.
"guys come one don't start" roshaun said.
"you always trying to start something huh" mar said starting at jason.
"you know what i'm done eating" mar said getting up and picking val, "come on let's play with dada" he added and went upstairs..
"so y'all dating" alvaro asked .
"yes" angel replied back.
"um ok so that's something" samy.

after dinner

"this isn't gonna work at all i'm telling this you right now" angel said fixing her side of the couch ready to sleep.
"yes it will angel, jus give it time" jason said.
"it's not gonna happen under 4 days especially when he jus found out today" he added and she nodded , "you're right , well ima be right back i gotta make sure that val is all cleaned up so she can go to sleep" she said and then walked upstairs.

she walked upstairs to her room and seen mar watching tv ."so what the fuck" mar said, she knew he was talking bout jason . mar did not like him at since he stepped into this house. "what you're mad?" she said staring at him, angel also knew he was angry but the way he was looking at her . "i'm going" he said with no emotion and started to walk way. "where" she  said rolling her eyes. "bella's" he said making eye contact then losing it, after he said that angel got sad, angel ran after him and started pulling on him so he wouldn't leave. "no mariano don't go please" she said with tears in her eyes. after he turned around and put his hands on angel arms tightly and pushed her back to the wall. "what is this huh? we love eachother then we end up hating each other everytime like please fucking explain, cause lemme tell you this. you're fucking playing with me and hurting me" he said.
"i don't know, you started it why are you put this on me " she said stuttering, angel knew for sure she looked so stupid crying over him . he took a deep breath "angel, we both said that we were gonna work this through but your now stuck up on that boy but then crying when i go to someone" he said.
"you promised mariano and you didn't take it seriously" angel said.
"we're taking a break then huh" he asked and she didn't answer, she didn't want to. angel jus wanted to actually be loved by him and for him jus to love her and only her.

——

yes ik what y'all think, lemme jus change this story name to bipolar 😭. i'm kidding , i love y'all 💕.