𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

third pov

"good morning" mar said as angel opened her eyes and stretched. "good morning creep" she said smiling at him.
"creep?" he said offended. "yes creep, i felt you staring at me while i was trying to sleep. so therefore that makes you a creep" angel said back to him. "it wasn't me be a creep, it was me admiring" mar told her.
"sureeee whatever, so tell me who called you or you wake up val while i get an extra five minutes" angel said putting the blanket on her again. "waking up val it is" mar said getting up from bed.  "mhm" angel said then going back to sleep.

not even 5 minutes later

"come on hit your ma, tell her 'its time to wake up mommy'" mar said holding val and putting her little hand on angel's face to wake her up.
"okok im up, lets go and make breakfast" angel said getting up to fix her hair and did her other things before going downstairs with mariano and val.

once they got downstairs  mar had put val in her highchair and gave her small baby crackers.
"mar can you face vals high chair to the tv and put some baby cartoons on please"  angel said putting up the dishes. mar nodded and faced her to the tv and walked to the couch to get the tv.
"wow im shocked" malcom said coming downstairs as he seen angel. "i know angel up early? before us? what?" samy said too.
"haha very funny, im about to make breakfast but i dont know what to make, any suggestions?" angel said giving val her bottle of milk.
"chocolate chip pancakes please, i will appreciate it so much" juelz said coming into the kitchen.
"ok it is because no one is telling me other things and why are you all up at the same time?" angel asked getting the stuff to make pancakes. "we gonna have a meeting in the basement"  samy said.
"in your pajamas? all of you, really"angel said. "yes angel, its in our house, the fuck we gotta change for" malcom said. "so we'll love to stay a little long but we gotta head down now, we'll be back for breakfast" samy said.
"if zachary walks in like nothing dont let him in the kitchen, tell him to go straight to the basement. come on boys lets go, mar come on" malcom said and mar and angel made eye contact, "sorry i cant make breakfast with you, we'll do it another time ok" he said and angel had nooded, he kissed val on the forehead and then walked to angel and did the same too. after he walked out the kitchen to the basement.
'so whats going between yall too?" julez said to angel.
"i dont know but were fixing it though" angel said back to him.
"good to know" he nodded and walked off.

-