𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

okkkkkk before we start - malcolm is her brother nd instead of the ryan is gonna be samy

a week later

"Ok come on let's go, are we done?" Jordyn said asking everyone if their rooms were clean and empty.
"Yes jor we told you like multiple times already" joshua said. Jordyn nodded and we all went to the van to the airport.

* skip the ride to the airport and the plane ride*

(Miami, Florida -> los Ángeles, California)

"Welp here we are" brix said parking outside a house. I wasn't gon lie the house look beautiful.
"Come on guys so I can assign y'all a rooms and by the way everyone is gonna be sharing a room with someone ok." Jordyn had said and we all walked in the house.
We was now in the new living room and there was already furniture.
"So ready?"Ryan said as he pulled out a piece of paper. Everyone had nodded and waited till he said the list.
"Ok so
malcolm and samy
Julez and jasper
Joshua and brix
Jeremiah and Zachary
And lastly *sighhhh*
mar and.... angel" He carefully said and folding the paper back up.
I picked my head to see everyone looking at me. I was speechless and so was everyone else.
"How" I said to Jordyn while clenching my teeth together.
"How what?" He said and his face showed he was filled with quilt.
I didn't say nothing back, I just looked at mar and said "I'm picking the room" and just walked away going upstairs to find the biggest room, the master bed room.

Short chapter 😔 yea ikik I'm sorry