𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

two days later ...

it was three in the morning and samy was in the kitchen waiting for mariano to come home. he was jus doing fine two days ago, and he's jus fucking it up now.

30 minutes later a car had pulled infront of the house. it was belle and mariano. "baby" belle said which made mariano look up at her. "yes?" he replied. "how long are you gonna stay here?" she starting whining. "soon until angel comes back" he said back to her. "why do you have to stay like the baby doesn't even have your last name plus you don't even love angel , you know we can make a kid and they can have your last name " she said annoyed but then smiling at the last part. "lemme jus spend time with her before i leave again, and you're right. i don't and i never did." he said and kissed her goodbye and got out the car.
he took a deep breath and began walking to the house .
he walked in and samy picked up his head so fast and walked to him.
"what the hell is wrong with you" samy whispered yell. he wasn't trying to to let wake up anyone.
"chillll i was jus out" mar said giggling.
"mariano what the hell happened to you" samy said shaking his head.
"i don't know ok" mar said annoyed.
"whatever jus go upstairs, don't make any noice i don't want the baby waking up and go to sleep" samy said and mar nodded.
mar had walked upstairs to the room, and straight to his daughters crib. "i'm sorry ma" he whispered while admiring her.
he then went to the restroom to to find some pills so his head won't hurt. after he went to angels bed and stared at the picture frame when angel was in the hospital with her baby the boys were next to her, like a family picture.

"mhmm, happy birthday angel" he mumbled and went straight to sleep .

-
huh?