𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

*before i begin i noticed that i said one hour later on the last chapter , i meant earlier. yeah sorry bout that*

"but why i need to talk to her  juelz" mar told him and julez shook his head no then mar looked down at ivy who was in pain, "you know what ivy get the fuck out of here, you done caused this all" he said screaming.
"aye dont fucking talk to her, you're the one that started this" mattia told him.
"alvaro can you help ivy down to the basement please, and mar go up to your room. i'll talk to you once im done talking to ivy" malcom said staring at the floor, mar had rolled his eyes and walked upstairs.
"what are we gonna do now" samy asked.
"i gotta think of sum, but one of yall please see if angel's outside  and im going to the basement so make sure mar doesnt talk to angel " malcom said and julez raised his hand up for that he was gonna do it.

julez had walked outide where angel was siting on the door steps and val was picking on small flowers that were there.
"i felt betrayed" angel mumbled looking at val happy.
"angel im so sorry about what happened" he said as he sat down next to her.
"did you know about it" she asked  and he shook his no, "we found out at the same time as you too" he told her and she nodded her head slowly.
"that was the reason why he was acting out like that and i was over there caring like a dumb ass" she said. julez wondered why she wasnt throwing a fit or crying, she was so.. calm.
"i guess so" he said.

back to malcom and ivy

" you knew this whole time and didnt tell me" malcom asked ivy.
"first off, thank you for telling me if i was okay cause i have a major headache more that any of you could imagine and then second do not i fucking repeat my self do not turn this around me okay and look what happened, i got pulled by the hair so bad so now think if i told you sooner, i would've been shot" she said.
"yeah you right" malcom said kinda laughing, "shut up this isnt funny at all" ivy said annoyed.
"mhm okay, but we got to think of some  of some quick" he said and tried thinking of an idea.
"aye wanna know something" ivy said smiling, "what" malcom said looking at his phone.
"i told mar to tell bella get an abortion but he gave me a lame ass excuse so then i came with the greatest idea everrrr, ready? okay . i told him that ima kill her" ivy said and malcom slowly looked up his phone surprised.
"wow who knew that you were smart" he said and she lightly hit him on the arm.
" no but for real we need to think cause ever since she got here there was nothing but drama" he added and ivy got quiet.
"well i dont know malcom, everything happened about an hour ago and i still got a major headache" she said then maclom got up so fast.

" i got it, we send her back to Florida to live with summer"

-okokokokok hear me out- i think theres like two or three or sum like that chapters left for this book, yes ikik but ima make sequel for sure but this story is to long so ima make another one but i  jus dont have many ideas so I NEED HELP

and thank you for the 1k comments, nd yes i do read all the comments i jus don't know how to reply to some cause i suck at texting :( but thanksss 💙