𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"angel!"

"angel no baby please wake up" ivy said running to her in tears .

"oh shit, you know i didn't mean that, they kept moving to much" mar said freaking out dropping his gun and started going to angel who was on floor.

"mar don't get near her at all step the fuck away" malcom told him and mar listened.
"kairi go upstairs and get valentina, ivy me and you have to take angel to the hospital now, like now!, and then the rest of the boys except mar take bella somewhere i dont give a flying fuck where jus get rid of her" he added, malcom was panicking his sister was shot and not waking up.
"no kairi dont get her ill go get her" mar said and malcom faced him,
"no, you are not gonna get anywhere near her do you understand that, you jus shot her mother" malcom told him.
after that whole sense malcom picked her up and took her to the backseat of the car while ivy was gonna drive to the hospital.
"its gonna be okay angel" maclom said with tears in his eyes while he was with nagel.

meanwhile at the house, mattia was about to pick up bella but mar spoke up, "dont, leave her to me. ima deal with it".
"nah malcom said us, you jus sit back and think how bad you bout to get your ass kicked" mattia told him and mar got annoyed, "bruh jus leave me to her okay i know where to leave her" he said and mattia dropped her on the floor like nothing.
"there you go" mattia said passed by him hitting him on the shoulder.
"guys ivy jus told me what hospital they are at. its (hospital)" julez said from looking at his phone.
"alright then we'll jus wait for kairi to come downstairs and then we'll go" ale said.
after kairi came downstairs and they was about to leave.
"get rid of her" mattia said serious and then closing the door.
at first mar was thinking of what should he do, after he got down on the floor where bella was.
"bella wake up" he spoke softly, she soon woke up and felt pain all over her body .
"hey hey hey its gonna be okay" he told her as he picked her up.
"where are we going' she asked in pain, but he ignored her and out her in the car.

"we're here" he said and got out the car and opened the door for her. he seen her struggle so he helped her while they were walking to the place.

"hi how may i help you, oh my god is she okay, let get me someone" the lady said in the front desk and then got worried as she seen bella beat up.
"here heres a clip board and then a nurse will get yall" she said giving the clip board .
"can we hurry, she got hit badly and shes pregnant" mar told her and the lady as quickly got a nurse for bella and got her settle in on the hospital bed.

after an hour later a nurse came in the room, "okay well she is of course have bruises but the baby is gonna be okay and we're gonna keep here over night due to because she fainted" the nurse said and mar and bella nodded.
"okay well um bella, ima be back ok" mar said getting up, she had nodded and continued eating her jello.

mar had called one of the boys and they told him that angel's room the floor above.
once we got there he seen all the boys in the waiting room.
"wheres val" mar asked
"in the room with angel" julez replied and mar nodded.
"did you get rid of bella" malcom asked and mar took a moment to answer but then nodded his head as yes. mar didnt tell the boys that bella was the in the floor under.
"can i go see her please" mar asked and malcom nodded.
mariano got nervous and then walked down to room, he got to the door and took a breath before he knocked.
"come in" he heard and so he walked in.
angel had seen him "oh its you" she said and continued playing with val.
"angel im truly sorry" he said feeling bad and she rolled her eyes,
"was that on purpose or not" angel said serious
'i swear it was on accident" mar said but angel was not believing it.
"do you love her" angel asked and he didnt answer.
"you do dont you" she said slowly
"no-no i dont, its jus shes been there for me through everything since the begin way back and like i cant lose her" he said speaking up.
"mariano i tried being there but you fucking push me back further and go to that bitch and loook what happened, shes pregnant. ivy told me, you want her to have that kid, did you not forget that you already have one" she told him and he didnt know what to say.
"mariano lemme ima tell you something" she said and took a pause cause she was scared.
"what is it" he asked
"me and val or bella and that baby" she asked softly.
at first mar had no words but spoke up, "im sorry angel, i hope you raise her well and i love you both" he said and angel started to have tears in her eyes.
"no, dont leave me again, mariano" she said crying.

"goodbye angel and valentina" he said

before she knew it, he was gone and that wasn't the worst new yet.

she was moving to Florida , whether she liked it or not

sooryyyy im doing this late i kept get distracted

ok so i was reading the comments in the last chapter and like ,,, i'm scared if i ever meet y'all in person bc like damn i felt so scared reading those comments cause like it felt like y'all could beat my ass any second 😭🤚🏼. 

andddd guys we almost close to 100k like fuckk.

but this was the final chapter ill update the sequel soon.