𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

the next day ...

angel's pov

"good morning" summer said in the kitchen as i got up from the couch . "good morning" i smiled back. "how'd you sleep, you know after coming home late" summer asked. "oh i slept good, thank you for asking" i replied smiling . actually that wasn't true , i stayed up one hour after they got to summer's house. i jus kept think what went through her mind about this, if my daughter was actually okay, or how they were all taking it in about me leaving.
"okay that's good" summer said . "so come get up, tell me about yourself while we have breakfast" summer added. i got off the couch and went to the kitchen and sat with her.
"so what made you leave, damn it. sorry you don't have to tell me" summer asking but then remembering something.
"oh no it's fine, um got out of a long year relationship so you know had to start fresh. forget about the past" i said but then said the last part softly. "oh okay, so how old are you, you look a little to young to be running around in the streets by yourself" she said as she poured coffee in my cup.
"oh i'm 15, actually turning 16 tomorrow. how bout you " i said looking at her, great she's gonna prolly talk to me about sending me back.
"wow, we gotta take you out then, and i'm 19" she said.
"no we don't have too, and that's nice" i said back to her.
"yes we do, i have two more days in this house then i have to go back to miami" summer said. "wait, you're not from here?" i asked confused.
"oh no i'm not, my friend and her boyfriend moved so i was helping them and i rented this house so i can't leave them as to experience how it it living on there own" summer replied
"and the reason i was in LA was bc i went out to bust places while i was here in cali" she added.
"oh well then" i said not knowing what to say, i jus had someone i can stay with now she's about to leave.
"it's in two days right, like the day after my birthday" i asked . "yes" summer nodded and then i think she has caught on with my face expression "oh angel if you want you can come with me and live with me in miami" she said.
"no it's fine i swea-" i said but she had cut me off. "no please i'll love if you can live over there in miami , and plus you can meet mason" she said smiling . "mason?" i questioned . "oh that's my son, he's two years old" summer replied. "now before we start are day off let's get a plane ticket for you okay?" she said getting up and getting her computer.
"i swear the moment i get all the money for the flight ticket and for letting me stay at you place ima pay you back" i said chuckle.