𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

5. months. later.

third pov

"angel come on" malcom said knocking on her door for the millionth time today.
"you have to go to your check up on the baby and to find out the gender" he added referring the personal nurse the boys got her.
she opened the door and she looked like a mess, more everyday . "let's go" he said and she walked downstairs with him and out the door to the car.

angel never really talked much, she'll jus point and simple things . after that scene a week later they boys ended up telling her that mariano wasn't coming back and she threw tantrums and break down sobbing almighty everyday but that scene had stopped about two months ago after the doctor told her it's really bad and something could happen to her or the baby.
so after that she just stayed quiet and not said a word since . samy tried suggesting a therapist but she doesn't talk and noting was gonna make her talk. and plus malcom has made it clear he wasn't gonna fight the other team jus to get mariano back.

"we're here" malcom said getting angel out of her thoughts . and they walked out the car straight to the place .

"angel martinez" a lady said and they both got up heading to the room.
"so you're here for your five month check up and gender" the nurse asked angel and she nodded .

-  skip to the end and gender.
so guys funny thing actually i don't know how this whole pregnancy works bc i am beyond scared of it like no joke .

"okay well are you ready" the nurse said. malcom has said yes and angel nodded.
"1
2
3
4
5

it's a

girl! " the nurse said happily and a smilie showed on angel's face which really made malcom more happy.

once they got home malcom ran to the door and opened it so fast and yelled the boys to come downstairs.
"we got to know the gender" malcom said standing up as angel jus sat there in a separate couch from the boys .
"ready" he said.
"jus hurry the fuck up" alvaro said excitedly and mattia had hit him in the arm.
"it's a ... girl" malcom said and after he said the boys were all hyped up after it and telling angel congratulations, and all angel did with nod and did a half ass smile .
after she had went upstairs to rest until dinner was called .

after dinner

"she didn't seem to happy about it" samy told malcom as he was fixing his pillow on his bed.  all the boys were done with dinner and was ready to head off to sleep.
"nah man you should've seen it at the doctors she smiled like frfr" malcom said walking out the bathroom after brushing his teeth.
"sure man whatever you say" samy said and then turned off their lights and said good night.

mean while angel was downstairs eating and she had heard a knock at the door . she had wondered who the hell will be knocking on the door at 10  at this house.
"she turned on the light outside and peek through the window. she didn't see nobody, but she slowly opened the door and seen a paper on the floor. she quickly picked it up and closed the door fast but not to loud.
she got to curious of the note so she opened it up and it read.
-
dear angel,

my sweet angel. i heard what happened about your sweet little boyfriend. you must meet me here - starbucks 5277 whatever road, at 2:30 pm or it's gonna come bad on your brother .
it will be a pleasure to meet you darling.

- love ,
          Vincent

-

i hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night