𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

1 month later

"morning" summer said stopping at my door frame then going to masons room.
i got up and went to the restroom to do my daily stuff then i walked out to close my door and change into my todays outfit.
after i was done i went down to masons room to see if summer was there.
"hey summer" i said walking in and to see her playing with those mega lego blocks with mason. that's cute. "i'm going to the store, do we need anything?" i asked and she shook her head no and then i walked out the house and to my car.
over this past month summer had gave me her sister's old car after she got a new one, it was a toyota camry.
i got in and drove to the closest store i can go to. 
soon after i pulled up to the store and got out the car and in the store and walked in.
once i walked in there was barley people here . i end up getting a basket instead of a cart since i was just getting a few things .

i walked between the aisle and then grabbed some shampoo and conditioner then i was gonna walk away but i heard someone's voice that so familiar.

it was ivy.
i had got closer but no where she can see me jus incase the boys told her.
"yea sure, hey do you think i can see her since her moms not around, cause you know she don't like me for shit" ivy said giggling like it was joke .
"oh ok then i'll be there by the end of the week" ivy added and i got so mad. she was gonna see my daughter, but then again i left . i should hate myself for everything, for loving mariano , for trusting everyone, for not killing ana.
before i almost screamed and throw my anger at her i turned around and went to the check out before she sees me.

i went to the check out line quickly so she didn't see me.
"your total is 15.63" the dude said which made me look at him.
"ok" i said then giving him the cash.
"hey you look like that one girl that went missing" the dude said trying to figure out.
"no sorry you got the wrong person" i said then getting my bag and walking faster.