𝙩𝙚𝙣

"i can't believe this" i said laying on the couch.
yes, on the couch. i couldn't stand of what happened about two hours ago. he didn't even care of what he did. apparently Malcolm had a talk with him but i think is was jus a stupid ass talk instead of a serious one.
"yea i can't believe that either" julez said laughing and i jus gave him a 'it's not funny' look. "okok sorry" he said having his hands up in defense.
"awe look at y'all, y'all look cute together" mattia said. i looked up at him walk into the kitchen and that's where i seen mar too. damn i didn't even know he was there. he looked kinda mad too and he was jus staring at him like he can see my soul or something. "sure whatever you say, ima go upstairs and sleep already so goodnight angel" he said as he got up from the couch and kissed me on the forehead and went upstairs.

"woah what got you so mad" mattia said confused. i turned around to see mar throwing away his apple and washing his hands. "nothing" he said. "whatever i'm going upstairs, i'm tired" he said while yawning nd going upstairs.

"why you not upstairs" mar said as he turned off the kitchen lights and came closer to the couch. the only light thing was on was the tv.
"cause not even 12 hours ago you had sex with a girl and it smells" i said not looking at it, it was very hard not to make eye contact with him especially when he is staring at me hard.
"so like what you mad that i didn't hit it with you? babygirl you could've jus asked i would've said yes to you" he said smirking and that's when i looks at him embarrassed.
"wha- wait no that's not the case, oh my god no. prolly she touched everything in the room nd stds are everywhere or something" i said nervously.
"sureee . come on let's go" he said has he put out his hand so i can grab it.

room-

here am i, laying in my bed. with mar .
"damn mamas you actually fr look good from the back, you know you can still ask and we can- "
"no"
"okok fine good night mamas"
"get you hand off around my waist"
"ok" he said softly.

-

so like ima tryna vent to someone, cus going through some boy problems thingz nd like yk 🥺.

ndddd so like i need like small ideas bc i have a big part i jus need small ideas that come before that nd i don't have good ones :(