𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

i walked in the house crying and once i was in, i closed and locked the door so he wouldn't come bustin in the house.
"hey what's wrong" julez said from coming from the basement. "huh nothing" i said tryna walk faster upstairs. "no, come here" he said grabbing my arm. "it's nothing, i just told you" i said trying to get out his grip but i couldn't.
"it's something if you crying, nd aren't you supposed to going to the store with mar to get food " he said. "it's just mar nd his fucking bitch, i over heard them that they want me out of their room so that's what ima go do" i told him.
"we're gonna sit and talk about it" he said and made me sit down with him on the couch.
"ok go on" he added and say there quietly for me to start talking.

"ok so right after y'all came from y'all mission, i had went upstairs and overheard mar and ivy talk that they want me out of their room so that's what i was gon do right now. anyways i has walked downstairs and they boys was telling me that it was me and mar's turn to go grocery shopping so we were about to go but mar made a big deal for me not to drive and i was like i am and he was like ok who? prove it and sum like that" i said taking a breath, trying not to start crying really bad.

"then what happened" he said.

"cause, cause i lost him, i'm not okay. i'm still hurt. i had to let go even though he was one of them most important people in my life. he brought me joy, happiness." i said crying breaking down.

"who, angel?" he said softly.

-
pt.2 coming soon :)