𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

9 months

angel was in the middle of cutting apples when she felt something wet on her feet . 'fuck' she thought to her self .
she couldn't move she was still trying to process .
"oh hey angel" alvaro said but he didn't see the mess yet .
"angel" he added and angel looked up scared.
she also looked very pale. he came closer and he seen the mess and he started freaking out screaming.
"hey what the hell is it" mattia ran downstairs.
"angel. she's having the fucking baby" alvaro screamed back to him . once mattia heard that he ran and picked up angel.
"alvaro get the other boys , i'm taking her to the hospital ok " mattia said freaking out. alvaro nodded and ran as fast as he can.
he took her to the car and started the car and went straight to the hospital.

okkkk so before we start this whole thing . as i said before i don't know how the pregnancy Journey works bc i'm scared of knowing about it so 😭.

hours later - i think 💀.

"breathe angel breathe" malcom and julez kept telling her .
she kept screaming in pain and soon she had hurt or did something that made julez faint on the floor . she stopped screaming and she was now scared . if it made julez faint now jus imagine what's gonna happen to her and she was in the most pain ever.
she started mumbling curse words to herself that she's jus 15 how did mariano get the best of her and for him to leave like that .

more minutes later

"okay ,are you ready" the doctors asked her . she quickly nodded, she jus wanted this to be over.
"1 , 2 ,3" push" and she did the best she can do and soon after 5 mins later she hears a baby cry . she looked at malcolm and smile then threw her head back on the pillow . then she remembered that julez was still on the floor.
"can someone wake him up" she said tiredly. malcom walked to the other side and woke him up. once julez got up they looked at angel and she had the baby in her hands . "do i go get the boys" mal asked her and she nodded .

the boys all came all in the same time and when they see the baby they all did their awes.
they all got around and admired the baby.
"i call being the best uncle" mattia said before any of the boys and they all laughed quietly.
"so what are you gonna name her" kairi asked angel.
"Valentina Jane Martinez" angel said staring at her baby then looking up at the boys .
"so you're not gonna have yk ... his last name" ale said confused.
"no" malcom said as fast as he can.
"dino and valentine, the best duo name" mattia nodded as he said it and every one jus laughed.