𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

this .. this is the moment y'all all gon hate me for.

a week later

today was the day.
today was the day i was gonna come back home .
i packed all my stuff in my luggage and left it in on the bed and went to summers room. my room was now empty it was jus a dresser and a bed that's it.
i walked up to her door frame, "you ready" she said smiling. "yes" i said smiling. "oh my god, i can't believe you're leaving. i remember when you and i first met now look" she said getting up to hug me. "yea i remember when i walked in this house with a small backpack and now i'm walking out with a luggage" i said smiling and looking around of all the memories me and summer had done these past months.
"i'm jus gonna miss you so so much" summer said pulling me into a hug again.
"i'm going to miss you too but i'll be back ok and this time you'll get to meet her" i said and then she nodded.
"ok i'll go get mason in the car and start it and you can go get your luggage" she said while getting the car keys and i walked into the room to get my stuff.
after i got my stuff and walked outside and inside the car.
"ok let's go" i said after putting my seatbelt and looking at her.

once we got to the airport we walked in and i turned around.
"summer i jus want to thank you on everything since the day i met you" i said hugging her.
"we are gonna miss you so much, right mason?" she said picking him up.
"yea" he said giggling.
"awe, i'm going to miss you too mason" i said holding his little hand.

*that announcement thing to go to the plane*

"well i got to go. bye guys i love y'all" i said hugging them and then walking to the gate thing .

(i've never been on a plane💀)

once i got to my seat i sat next to the window started looking outside.
"hi" someone said and i looked up.
"hi" i said back to him.
"i'm matthew" he said sitting next to me.
welp this is gonna be boring.

*skip to LA*

i had jus finished talking to someone about a car rental and i was walking outside to the car.
once i was in there i called summer and had put the phone on the other seat and on speaker.
"hello" she said picking up.
"hey i jus got to LA already" i said starting the car and leaving the place.
"oh alright, mason misses you" she said laughing.
"awe tell him i miss his cute self" i told her.
"hey do you think i-"

after that everything went black.