𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

"bro wake up" I hear whispers I had turned around on the couch and it was ale .
"hey homie " I said as I was getting up.
"mane you always sleeping" samy said.
"shut up ok, i don't have anything to do" i said back.
"Today we got to go to a mission and also angel you are staying " malcolm said coming from the basement.
"great now i have no one" i said smiling.
"no actually ivy is coming over" he said back to me.
"ivy? who's that?" i said confused.
"yea boys you remember ivy right ?" malcolm said looking at the boys.
"oh yea i remember ivy, who doesn't know her" mattia said smirking.
"i'm me, i don't know who she is" i said.
"she jus a girl that use to be here in our main house but got transferred to another house" samy said.
"why she not here no more ?" i asked.
"mar got caught wi-" zachary said out of no where.
"zachary what are you doing here you are supposed to be at that place i told you" malcolm said seriously cutting off zachary.
"oh i seen some snacks so i wanted to take them before" he said walking out the house.
less than 5 mins later there was a knock on the door.
"that must be her" kairi said going to open the door. he opened the door and there was a pretty pretty girl there.
"hey guys long time no see" she said coming in to hug everyone, but she only kissed mar on the cheek and hugged him longer. i stopped looking and i guess julez noticed that so he rubbed me on my back telling me it was ok.
"hi you must be angel, i'm ivy" she said happily. all i did was just smile and waved.
"welp we have to get going see you later" malcolm said. he ans samy hugged me and julez kissed me in the forehead and left.
it was jus me and her. "so what do you want to do?" ivy said. i just looked at her and shrugged.
"how long have you been here. you know , living in this house" she said looking at the pictures on the wall.
"um for about five months.  um can i ask you a question" i said nervously.
"sure" she said taking her eyes off the picture and looking at me.
"why did you get transferred?" i said.
"oh um well, me and mar had a thing going on cause he was a his worst moment and like one time we got caught and there was a huge fight in the house and malcolm found out that i slept with
every
one
in the house" she said with no emotion.
"he wanted me to still be in the gang just not in the house" she added.
"but guess what" she said.
"what?" i answered.
"i'm coming back! i'm going to see mar more now" she said exited.

well shit.

-

She want the whole crew, shawty brave .