𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"so, how it like being pregnant"
"leave her alone Zachary" samy said also trying to watch tv with angel and zachary and julez.
"why are you here anyways there was no meeting today" julez also said
"ion know, why i can't be here?" zachary asked staring at julez."um no , malcom has a second gang house that you live in" julez replied back.
"whatever , i'm leavin" zachary said walking up to the door. when he opened the door he seen mattia, ale, alvaro, roshaun, and kairi with boxes and exited. zachary stepped to the side and let them pass by. "why is he here?" mattia said as he was the last one coming into the house with a box. zachary left and mattia closed the door and then ran to the living room setting the box down on the floor carefully.
"if it's fucking drugs then go take that to the basement now" samy said sitting up. julez and angel was jus sitting down staring .
"what no , huh this is better" alvaro said smiling . "angel , can you come here" kairi said nd she nodded and scooted closer to the edge of the couch.
angel was never mean to them because they were all there for her, she is jus she never talked.
"open them" alvaro said .
"hope you like them" roshaun added smiling .
angel was confused at first until she opened the box and seen many cute baby clothes for her daughter.
she smiled and looked up at the boys and said thank you .
"hey guys am i late" malcom said coming thru the front door with paint buckets and cupcakes with a bow on it.
"yes , yes you are" julez said and made the boys laugh.
"shit" mal mumbled .
"oh shut up , you already seen her smile and now it was our turn to see her smile" samy said and mal jus playfully rolled his eyes.
"ok fine , but let's go paint angel's room with the paint and cupcakes" mal said and the boys cheered.
they all went up stairs and before they started painting they gave angel a mask because the smell and then started painting the whole room light pink and then blue and dark pink butterflies.

like that but it's spread out all over the room bc is a master bedroom and the walls are pink doe too.

-

sorry for late update bc it couldn't think of nun
:( . but now i know :)