𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

"i don't love you, this was all a lie again"
"what?" i said with tears in my eyes.
""but you promised, mariano i can't lose you again" i added.
"no, i don't care what you say" mar said packing up his clothes.
"mar please what did i do for you to leave me" i said sobbing.
"i cheated on you ok" mar said looking at me straight in the eyes, "i cheated okay now can you leave" he added.
"you did what" i said looking at him .
"i cheated, do you know what that means, go leave i don't love you anymore" he said then walked out the room.
i wasn't gonna chase after him there was no point for that, he wasn't gonna stay.
-

ayyeee, i can't do that yet . it's jus the beginning of them. we'll jus wait for a little bit :).

-
"no no no" "NO"
"angel, wake up"
"huh" i said getting up fast.
"angel you were having a bad dream" mar said getting up from bed to see if val was waking up.
"what time is it" i asked since it was still dark outside.
"3:08 in the morning" mar said coming back.
"are you okay" he added nd looked at me. he looked worried.
"i had a nightmare" i said slowly .
"of what, you don't have to tell me it's fine" mar said stuttering.
"it's fine mar, come here lay with me while i tell you the story and play with your hair" i said and he laid in my arms while i play with his hair.
"wait before you start, do you think val will end up with curls or straight hair" he asked, i looked at him and he had that thinking face.
"mar i don't know, but anyways the dream was about you" i told him nd he got up and looked up at me.
"i scared you or what" he said but then i pulled him back down.
"you told me you didn't love me and that you cheated and you were about to leave" i said calmly while getting a piece of his hair and doing little braids.
"angel, you know i wouldn't-" mar said but i cut him off.
"you did once though" i said and he took a deep breath.
"angel i know and i'm sorry ok, i told you i want to fix this. i miss how we use to hang out everyday and do the most stupidest shit ever or when we watched movies, angel that was a year ago i swear on my life that i would never leave you again, i promise. i don't know how long we are gonna keep going at bout this conversation but i mean it, i truly do" he said.
"that's all i need to hear to make me feel better" i said smiling and kissed him and then he wrapped his arms around me.

-
ok so it's confirmed he's staying :)

so like earlier in the day i requested mar's other account nd i think he deleted it like not accept it , that shit kinda hurted me doe 🥺. but um yk i ain't trippin bout it, it aight doe.