𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

third pov

"mal , we got something" kairi said and malcom nodded and he told angel he'll be back . it honestly broke his heart knowing that his sister doesn't want to live anymore and she's gonna be carrying a child soon. he is not mad at her at all , but he's beyond furious with Mariano.
"tell me what y'all got" malcom said coming down the basement stairs asking kairi and alvaro.
"well 1). he left to the opposite team . the one that we fought with that night at the hotel.
2). he was getting information and giving it to them but we took his account out the system and he can't get in at all in any way possible and lastly 3). we found out how this all started" alvaro said .
"how" malcom said with his arms crossed and paying fully attention.
"well remember bella , his old girlfriend . you know the one that broke him back that one time " kairi said looking at him. and he nodded .
"well she got a hold of him and they been talking for the longest. and she started telling him thing like i miss you, i love you, please come . and so that's what he did. so the night at the hotel she's the one that called him minuets before he left which made angel run after and plus turns out that mar and angel were never dating that's why he didn't think twice " alvaro said and kairi pulled out a printed paper out, it was information about her. "he's still stuck on her" alvaro said looking up at him. "angel's pregnant with his kid how are we gonna tell her that he's not coming back" kairi question.
"i - i don't know. i really don't, i didn't see this coming at all" mal answered while rubbing his eyes .
"okay thank you boys but i'll take it from here ok . go upstairs and find the others and tell them to go to sleep okay and have julez only to check up on angel ok." he added and the two boys nodded and left the basement.

-
shorttt chapter.