𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

-ok i feel like i needed to say this, this a story this is not real guys. cause i been reading some comments and i be like i hope they dont get mad at his ass.😂🤚🏼

the next day

"hey guys can you help me bring in the groceries?" angel said walking in the house with full of bags and looking tired, some of the boys had nodded and walked out the house to bring the other bags.
"has mariano come out that room yet"angel asked summer who was taking care of valentina and mason because mariano didn't want to step up at all, he didn't go with angel to get groceries when today was their turn.
"no angel he hasn't sorry" summer said feeling bad, angel nodded and took a deep breath "can you take them out the back yard for a lil bit" angel asked and summer nodded and took outside.
angel had walked upstairs to her room to find mariano laying down, "get the fuck up, im sick and tired of you jus laying down there and not doing anything at all in this house" angel said pulling all the pillows and covers on the floor so mar wouldn't get them.
"oh my god angel, i told you a billion of times that im jus not feeling well" mar said sitting up yelling at her.
"listen you deep-shit, you didn't go groceries with me okay fine but you couldn't at least take care of your daughter? you could've had her laying right next to you but no all you been doing is just sleep and tell me to go away like what mariano, please tell me why the fuck are you acting like that" angel said yelling back.
"summer was taking care of her" he said
"summer is leaving tonight back to Florida, how whats gonna happen once she leaves and you still dont want to do shit, i cant count on the boys twenty four seven, i am supposed to count on you because you are her father" angel told him and he ignored her.
"you know what if you dont want to talk to me then do you want to talk to ivy because you apparently you listen to her" angel said giving up.
"actually i am, im going to her house" mar said getting up and going to his closet.
"oh um okay then" angel said, she felt hurt that he choose ivy over her. she tried not crying knowing this was the second time that mar picked some one else than angel. after standing there like a idiot she turned around and left her room going downstairs to talk to summer.

"hey how did it go" summer asked once she heard angel step outside.
" he jus chose a bitch that he slept with a long time ago than me to talk about whats happening" angel said pulling up a chair.
"he'll tell you soon, hes jus prolly going to her to ask what to say and what not to say you know" summer told her.
"i guess i dont know , and then i told him why weren't taking care of val and he was like summer is and i was like shes leaving tonight whats gonna happen when she leaves and i cant have the boys do it all the time and he should like fucking care, hes her father for fucks sake" angel said then had put her head down.
"uh angel can i ask you a question" summer asked and angel replied with a yes.
"what are yall two" she said and angel picked her head up.
"i dont know summer every thing is jus so difficult like i guess the only reason the only reason why he hasnt fully left again was because if he does he wont fully see val no more" angel replied. 

okok i did this chapter under 10 mins last min because um ok like short non story, im talking to this boy and like he keep playing me but like i am too nd with the dry texts not bc im not interested is bc im naturally like that. but anyways i kept making up things in my head and it fr start messin with my head and like i was that sad bitch listening to marvins room and almost decided not update today  but then i was like nah im not finna do that WE UPDATING TODAY , but the lesson of this non story is boys aint shit to me exept mariano bc he my bf :) 🥰LMFAOOO IM KIDDING.

next chapter finna be the convo with mar nd ivy ig
nd i feel like my views are going down 🥺😭.