𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"so how did that go" jason seen angel walked downstairs after what happen. she didn't say nothing she just started crying and jason walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and let her cry.
mar was coming downstairs and seen them hugging, he couldn't help to feel hurt. but he had to get over that, he knew he was the reason why this started. he walked straight passed them and close the door shut.

mar had pulled up to her house and before he got out the car he thought over what he was doing. after 5 minutes of jus staring outside the car, he got out the car and walked up to her doorstep. he knocked and waited so she can open the door.
"hi mar" she opened up
"hi ivy"
(yoooooo wtfffff)
"what are you doing here" she questioned
"i need help please i dont know what to do" he cried out.
"oh my god mar come in" she said worried. he walked in and she closed the door. he went to go sit on couch. "what happen mar" she asked as she sat down next to him.
"i fucking hurt angel, i promised her every thing but i fucked up and now shes dating jason, hes been here for a few days and shes dating that mother-fucker" mar said.
"again mar are you serious?" she said looking at him.
"we kept getting into arguments and then we had jus got into one right now and she thinks im at bellas right now" he explained.
"mar talk to her please" she told him.
"i cant, no. its gonna show that im weak at this shit and she cant see that part of me" he said getting up.
"she needs to, if you planned and think of staying with her, she needs to see every side of you mar." she told him and he started to cry.
"mariano stop please, grow up ok, this isnt bella who we're talking about its angel" she added and he nooded and wiped his tears.
" like for fucking sake you both have a daughter  that's gonna turn 1 in one month and youre hurting her mar, i know she doesnt want to continue getting hurt"
"but she dating jason" mar told her.
"talk to her and i swear she'll go back to you, please do" she said.
"thank you ivy i really appreciate it" mar said hugging her.
"no problem now ima gonna asks in a month and everything better be good mar" she said hugging back.
"ok but can i sleep over tonight?" he asked and she nodded and told him that he can sleep in the guest room.

yeth shes nice now, but nothing rlly happened and he already crying. nd uh yea val is gonna turn one in a month, sorry it doesn't match the past chapter but it will make sense soon.

idk what to write now, i think i have ideas but idk but im going for.
-if you have any request go ahead you can say something :)
-ok update i think i know sum but ima hate myself for it.
-but if you wanna say something you still can :)