𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

"hello?"

"uh hi" i said softly.
"who's this" they asked.
"oh nothing never mind" i said quickly then hung up.
fuck .
"hey are you ok?" i heard summer behind me . i turned around and nodded . "ok let's go then" she said as she was putting mason his car seat and i had walked up to the front of the car and got in. "you sure" she whispered to me and i nodded and looked out side the car

once we got to her house we got out the car and took my bags in. "angel, can you come to the table real quick?" summer said as she was carrying mason. i went to the kitchen and sat down and waited for her to come back after she puts mason to his bed.
after that she came back and took a deep breath. "angel, whatever is happening to you i want you to you that you can tell me everything and that i'll always be there for you" she said .
see she doesn't get the fact that i left a one month old baby with about 7 boys and they're in a gang too, she will most definitely not look at me the same .
"yea i know i'm jus not ready yet" i said softly. "yea okay i understand that" she said then got up. "so well let me take you to your room so you can unpack and then i can make dinner" she added and we both walked in a room.
as soon we walk in we see a wall with a lot of butterflies. "oh this was my sisters room before she moved out with my dad" summer said as she seen my face expression.

maybe this was a mistake

-

small chapter. this was made last minute bc i slept and watched movies , sorry ik y'all hate me believe me i hate me too 🤚🏼.