𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

so yes we are going to completely miss that part on the last chapter where i said i missed y'all and go straight to finding what's happened 💀.

"mar come on, can you get out of bed its now two in the afternoon" i said pulling the covers of mar, but he had pulled them and covered him. ''im tired okay" mar mumbled and i jus quit pulling the covers and went to val, i had picked her up so i can give her a snack then she can take her afternoon nap.

"how the fuck all you all okay but then theres mariano who laying down still and doesnt want to get up at all"  i said as most the boys were playing downstairs then had put val in her high chair.
"is he sick or no?" summer asked as she walked in the kitchen and then sat at the table to talk to me.
"no, i checked yesterday and he didnt then we went out to the front to talk about it and he said he was jus sad that  he left me but i told him its fine now and plus its been over a year already so i dont know why hes acting like this" i said and pulled out some blueberries and strawberry.
"and to top it all of he fell asleep before all the boys and lookk at them there fine but then look at mar who hasn't got up at all" i added and summer nodded in understatement.
"did you talk to him again?" summer asked trying to help me and i nodded.
"yes i asked him multiple questions but he ignores me and then sayd hes 'tired' like fuck, if this boy doesnt get better at all then ima jus tell malcom we gonna have to see our parents at another time" i said then i heard malcom said no from the living room.
"no we're going i dont care cause after me and the boys have multiple meetings to go to" malcom said coming into the kitchen then leaving.
"welp there goes that" i said giving val her snack.
"malcom told me about it last night, when are yall going though" summer  asked.
" uh i think Sunday" i told her and she nodded.         

after val was done i was carrying her around till she had fell asleep and then walked in my room and had put her in her crib. after i placed her down i turned around to see mar still laying down in bed. i had walked over and got in bed too and he shifted to face me, "mariano what is happening please tell me" i said softly and he looked up at me.
"its nothing im fine, im just tired from last night. i drank alot" he told me, but i knew he was lying though. "ok then"  i said giving in, i was also tired as well trying to get him out of bed and fussing him, there was no point.

-i feel like i have no life now, i know but then dont know what to write yk?