𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

the one and only - mariano. he had walked in and was jus standing there.
"get the baby out of here" malcom said as julez nodded and got up real fast upstairs.
"you!" malcom screamed and ran straight to him punching . they were throwing punches at eachother and then all of the boys that were downstairs all got up and got malcom off.
"you are the reason why she-"malcom said but samy kept telling him to calm down.

"aye look man ion know what happened i jus got a call that something happened" mar said getting up.
"who fucking told him" malcom said looking at the boys.
"i did" zachary said and malcom had almost attacked him too.
"why , he's not in our gang anymore he has no reason to be here" malcom said.
"but he's the father of-" zachary said but malcom had cut him off "but he left so i dont care".
"wait what?" mar said confused.
"nothing shut up and get out of here" mal said turning to look at mar .
"no i'm here now you have to tell me" mar said getting mad .
"i don't have to say shit , you left us. and kept going them information" malcom replied.
"malcom . he needs to know" samy said .
"fine, sit down" malcom said rolling his eyes .
"zachary get the fuck outta here" he added, zachary nodded and left.

malcom had sat down with the other boys and took a deep breath before he started talking .
"when you left . the day after , we found out she was pregnant so we had to be there and then she had her baby and now look she , ran away" malcom said starring at the floor but then mar.
seconds later julez came downstairs with the baby and handed her to malcom.
" I hope you know that when you left her, everything changed, even the way she looked at us."  juelz said as he looked up and looked straight at mar in the eyes.
"Did she talk about me?" He said as he looked at malcom holding valentine.
"Not how she used to for the first 3 months, now when she hears you name she freezes and then looks at us with her eyes now light brown and then continue what she was doing.
she would cry and cry and cry, and it seriously was no good for her and the baby. She'll try to put on a smile but you can easily tell it was a forced one and I think she only smiled like less than 15 times this past year." julez stopped talking even doe there was more to say he already made mar feel guilty on half the story.
"can- can i hold her" mar asked and malcom thought about it but then gave him the baby.
"what's her name?" he added.
"Valentina Jane Martinez" mattia said making sure he said her last name.
mar looked up confused why she didn't get his last name.
"you don't deserve to have your last name in her name" malcom said as he was reading his mind.
"i'm sorry guys she left i-"mar said but then got cut of from samy "i know you don't care don't say that, you had no hesitation of leaving."
"can i stay here for a while" mar said ignoring what samy jus said.
"yes but if you leave again ,you're not seeing her again i don't care if you say sorry a million times you'll never see her again" mattia said .