𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

i forgot to start sorry i was watchin the 50 shades series

"woah. every still looks nice in miami" i said looking around as we left the airport.
"yup" summer said smiling.
"so first we're gonna go to my mom's house to pick up mason and then we'll go home okay?" she said and i nodded.

soon after we had pulled up at someone's house. it must've been her moms house to pick up her son.
"you wanna come inside with me?, you don't have to you can wait in the car" summer said so she was know to leave the keys in the car with me or turn off the engine when i go with her.
"i'll go with you" i said and she nodded and both got out the car.
it felt really nice being here but it made me feel so bad that i'm here and the boys are back in LA with my daughter.
we both walked to the front door and waited for summer's mom to open the door after she knocked.
soon after she opened the door, "oh hi!" her mom said and hugged her and then looked at me , "hi i'm summer's mom, you can call me mary . it is so nice to meet you" she said . "thank you very much mary, i'm angel by the way" i said smiling. we both walked in and then came a boy running down the hall, "mommy!" he said . "hi baby" summer said getting down to his level. "baby this is angel, my friend. angel this is my son, mason" summer said. "hi mason" i said waving to him. then it all hit me . "uh summer ima go outside for a quick minute i'll be right back" i said stuttering. she nodded and went to the kitchen with her son and mom.
i quickly walked out the house and took a moment . maybe this was the most stupidest and bad idea ever . no it wasn't , wait yes it was . maybe i should talk to them. i took out my phone and dialed one of the boys number but i made mines unknown so they wouldn't know.
soon after i pressed and heard ringing sounds ,

"hello?"

if you added me on sc , text me i'll love too talk to y'all 💕.