One - (School boy Nana)

Hi! Hope you guys enjoy my imagines. These are just random scenarios i had in my head, btw. 😂

※※※※※♡♡♡※※※※※♡♡♡※※※※♡♡♡※※※※

School was starting to be really tiring and hectic the past few days, considering that you were on your last year in college. You were so tired that a little hug from him would actually make your day!

Your classmates already left about 30 minutes ago, yet you decided to stay for a while

Ugh I messed up my exam, you thought. You were quite stressed since you had been studying for that exam for so long yet you still weren't able to answer all of them easily.

You sighed heavily and started to pack all your things in your backpack.

Just after you finished packing, you received a text from your man.

"Hi babee, how long should I wait outside your room? Is your bag too messy? hahaha" - nana🌻

You were surprised to see your boyfriend, Jaemin, waiting outside your classroom with his favorite backpack hanging unto his shoulders. Wow, you thought. How can he be so handsome with his uniform on?

You quickly grabbed all of your things and went directly outside to meet him.

Just as he saw you, he offered you a big hug since he knew how tired you were in dealing with school works.

You immediately hugged him and tighten the hug.

You rested your chin upon his shoulders and felt his hands rubbing your back. Whenever the both of you hugs, he always does that. And you cannot deny the fact that you love it! It makes you feel like you're being cradled to sleep like a child.

His hugs were always the ones that gave you energy. His scent? It makes you calm and makes your heart flutter in peace.

"Why do you always smell so good, nana? I could literally smell you all daaay" you chuckled when he started to sniff you too.

He pushed you a bit to create a small space between the both of you. He fixed your messy hair while you were still hugging him from his waist not wanting to let go.

"Guess you had a rough day, babe." he said while playing with your cheeks.

"I think so? I don't really know, nana. I'm just so disappointed at the moment cause I studied so hard for that exam yet I wasn't able to answer the questions easily." you sighed in disappointment.

"Knowing that you studied hard for it makes me so proud, babe! Come on you might not get a perfect score, but you still have the chance to pass it right? Where is my optimistic babe at huh?" Jaemin said while kissing your forehead.

"Thank you, i really do." You said while hugging him again, resting your head on his chest.

"I love you, y/n, i really do." Jaemin said.

You broke the hug and intertwined both of your hands.

"Why do you have to be so sweet, my nana?"

"Why shouldn't I? As you said, I am your nana" he chuckled

The both of you talked for hours in the nearest café and shared each other's thoughts.

Having him as your human diary ever since the both of you started dating was just one of the blissful gifts you always thanked for.

-END-