LOU I

LOU STARK

RAVEN HAIR AS BLACK AS NIGHT
ITS TIPS FLARING RED LIKE FIRELIGHT
JADE GREEN EYES SO MISCHIEVOUS
THIS IS THE RECKLESS GENIUS

Lou Stark, Tony Stark's reckless and rebellious niece. She had been living with her genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Uncle ever since the age of 12. She has 5 Ph.D.s rivaling her Science Uncle Bruce Banner's number of 7. Growing up around someone like her uncle, she is sassy, sarcastic, ever so slightly rebellious, and a very RECKLESS GENIUS. With her ability to absorb huge amounts of explosions into her system, using it as energy and a source of healing when she is injured, she is lethal around grenades and bombs. Not only that but she can also use absorbed explosion and release it, making it explode in a large mass of a shock wave with a snap of her fingers or a stomp of her foot. She is one of the mutants that they call a warrior enhanced. It's as if she was made for a fight. She has increased sense of sight, hearing, and smell with her strength, speed, agility, stamina, reaction time, and flexibility higher than the average man and is dangerous with any weapon though her expertise is with the sword. She is loyal to her friends, especially Felina. And that loyalty is what dragged her into this great adventure.