9

FELINA is a super spy thats for sure. She is also one of the best agents SHIELD has ever known. She had sharp abilities and always stayed alert even when asleep. She could sniff like a bloodhound and see like a hawk and her elven like ears gave her impressive hearing. She would rarely be caught off guard and there are a very few amount of people who could sneak up on her.

But ever since she's arrived in Middle Earth there had been a reoccurring problem. She found it hard to decipher whenever an elf was coming up behind her. They could sneak up on her. Sure she had elven hearing but only a part of it. She was still half human after all. She couldn't hear an elf walking behind since they have very light footsteps. She had often been irritated by this problem and she trained herself again and again to strain her ears and try to listen for their footsteps and she had gained a bit of progress but not enough.

This hearing problem had reoccurred now yet again. Felina had been so fatigued the past 3 days that when she fell asleep in the tub, she was knocked out cold. She also felt safe in the fact that she was in Rivendelle and she had listed it as one of her safehouses in Middle Earth. In Rivendelle she knew she had nothing to fear as there were great magic protecting the place. But now she had been careless enough to not lock her doors whilst she was naked inside the tub with only the few bubbles left covering her lady parts.

She was so asleep and so caught off guard that she did not hear her bedroom door outside the bath click open.

Legolas and his companions arrived at Rivendelle late into the afternoon. The Prince of Mirkwood is positively exhausted from his travels and wanted nothing more than to lie in a bed and sleep. Legolas was the son of Thranduil, son of Oropher, and heir to the throne of the kingdom of Mirkwood. Like his father, he had straight blonde hair that cascaded down elegantly down to his shoulders kept in an Elven braid, and piercing blue eyes that were rumored to be the bluest of them all. He came as representative of his father, the King. King Thranduil couldn't leave his kingdom since his people needed him and he had the duty to protect them from attacks. Orcs and spiders have been very prominent in Mirkwood as of late and the King had plenty to deal with so he sent his son instead to what seemed to be an urgent meeting in Rivendelle.

They were given directions as to where their appointed rooms were by a very rushed and busy Lindir who while appointing them to their rooms, was also handling 7 different things at the same time. The poor ellon was very busy with many preparations for the council.

Legolas staggered to his room tired and weary. Of course he is an elf that barely needed sleep compared to men and dwarves but the journey was not an easy one. He stumbled upon what he thought was his room. He opened the door and walked in. His scanned every corner of his supposed sleeping quarters. Something about it was oddly, feminine. He was also confused to see bags already there at one corner of the room. Maybe he was sharing a room with someone? But why was there only one bed?

"Strange" he thought.

Too tired to think about anything for now, he shrugged it off and dropped all his baggage.

He lied down in the bed and sighed from exhaustion. It had been a long day. He then furrowed his brows. The bed, it smelt oddly feminine too. Like an unknown yet pleasant flower. He started to have a somewhat odd feeling about his room. He abruptly stood up from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. He supposed a bath would serve him well as of the moment.

He twists the door knob open and is shocked by what or who he found inside. Inside he saw an elleth in the tub sleeping peacefully with her golden hair floating gently in the water. Her clothes, which were black pants, a white button up, and a silver vest along with her underwear were discarded on the floor leaving her naked. Her whole body was bare to him but thankfully her private areas were covered by thick foams of bubble so he could not see.